Part 76

Part 76

~~~

"You look happy?" Jace took a sit beside Rys with a questioning look, curious on why his mate was so happy right now. As Pinkie and Rys ate, the black haired girl got a smile on her face. Yeah, her smile was pretty, but who put it there?

     Jace frowned. Could it be the others?

     Pinkie answered for her happy friend, "Her vampire mate finally woke from coma, so Rys is happy."

     Vampire mate? Woke up? Jace gripped the juicebox tightly. So he survived huh? And that damn mutt failed?

     His gray eyes glared at the table

     Not so good news at all.

     And yes, he was the mastermind behind all of that. Jace was the one who made Hash and Pine to beat that damn Bled into pulp.

     The memory of it was still fresh in his mind, and he always savored that memory.

***

"I hate you, brother!" Hash screamed as he landed in the ground by the punch of his brother. Bled was almost winning. In spite being the younger lad, he was currently more powerful than his messed up older brother.

     Hash was way too distracted to win.

     Bled smirked after spitting some blood. "You think hitting me is a nice idea. You think killing me will help you get Rys."

     The older vampire cried out his heart. Suffering from his hopeless dream to be with the girl he can't have. He struggled to stand as he faced his brother with a desperate look.

     "Just give her to me."

     "If you want me to be happy, younger brother, give Rys to me," he whispered.

      Bled scoffed. Was Hash out of his mind? Did he really love beloved mate that much? Can't he just wait for his own mate? Stubborn, he shook his head as he narrowed his red eyes.

      "She's my only happiness. I can't give her to you," he snarled.

     Hash frowned, displeased. "So you don't want me to be happy."

     Bled scowled.

     "So you don't want me to be happy," he echoed, mocking his sibling.

     Hash glared but remained silent as he looked at younger brother with hatred in his eyes. Selfish and inconsiderate. This lad doesn't deserve anyone's respect.

     He will kill him if he's stronger.

     He will... "Why can't you just kill him now?" A person entered the scene with a cruel smirk lighting up his handsome face.

     "You have us," he finished as his gray eyes darkened.

      Someone made his appearance too, and the vampires sensed that it was a mutt. Both of these men, they are familiar for Hash.

      Wait, it couldn't be.

      They're the mates of Rys. The demon and the mutt. Hash scoffed. Well, isn't it a pleasant surprise for three of her mates to meet while he, an extra, is here.