Part 62

Part 62

~~~

Uh....

     Rys glanced at the couple in front of her as they all headed to the witch Theresa. She was still shock though. Her first thought upon on seeing them so close was- Is Pinkie cheating on Candy?! She let out a sigh before calling out their attention.

      "So, um, Candy... is you?" She asked.

      Candy's male form sent her a silent yet sexy nod. How the hell can Candy be this so handsome and mascular in this form? Rys's cheeks were tinted red. Seeing it, Pinkie gave her a glare.

      Now, she's getting possessive. Rys rolled her green eyes. Cands chuckled and tightened his hold on his mate's hand. Pinkie blushed and responded back to him with a squeeze. Rys rolled her green eyes at the sweetness before her.

<><><>Time Skip<><><>

Not before long, they have finally reached their destination. But as they headed towards the door, Cands suddenly stopped and sniffed on the air. The two girls gave him a look of confuse, but Pinkie was the first one to ask what was wrong.

      "Familiar," Cands muttered. Pinkie was about to question him more, but he dismissed it with a smile and a hand running through his smooth-looking red hair. "Nah, do not worry about it. Maybe it's just nothing."

      Rys shook her head at the others and proceeded to knock on the door. It opened a little while, but...

     what she saw was unexpecting.

      Instantly, she tried to keep her distance away from the man. Even taking it further by hiding behind Cand's form. A jealous Pinkie scowled at her. Even so, in a jealous state, she was curious on what caused Rys to hide from Tyre. Now that she thought about it, Tyre mentioned to her that he knew her friend. Pinkie averted her gaze on Cands to see him frozen on the spot.

       "Rys?!" Tyre blurted out after sometime being shock.

      In a flash, he pushed Cands aside and embraced the girl tightly. Rys cringed, wondering on what was wrong on the man...

      And how the heck is here?!

     Tyre hugged her. Almost like the way a person hugs its other half. Tyre later realized what he had done and immediately let go of the girl. He covered his mouth, blushing madly. Sh*t, he lost his control over there.

      Pinkie raised her eyebrow, but later released out a small grin as if she had just learned something. She then let out mental chuckles upon seeing the blushing guy's reactions while Rys sent him a harsh glare.

     "The hell, are you here to kidnap me again?!" Rys curled her fists. The pup immediately waved his hand, spitting out severebl incoherent no's.

Pinkie's grin faltered as she began to take in what her friend said.

      What?! Tyre kidnapped her?

      Rys only glared at the guy, still in disbelief. Howl and Tyre were both in the past. But the hell do they still have to return?! She sneaked a glance at Cands and saw him very silent. The red haired guy watched the both of them with intensity.

     "What's with this commotion?" The old woman appeared finally. She was still in her bed gown though and looked like that she had just woken up from her sleep.

      Her gray eyes met her green ones."Oh..."

     Rys was about to speak when her vampire mate appeared next.

      "Mate?!" He called out.

      Before the girl could comprehend it, she was pulled into an embrace. Tingles erupted between their affectionate contact.

      "What are you doing here?" He asked, sniffing her lovely scent.

      "Uh..."

      "Mate?" Cands questioned which made Rys's green eyes widened.

      Cr*p! I forgot Candy's here too... Rys instantly pulled away from the hug and gave Bled a small smile. She turned to Pinkie for help on which Pinkie noticed. She nodded and grabbed her mate, entering the house without even asking the witch's permission.

     Tyre remained for awhile before entering the house later in silence. His heart secretly aching in sadness inside.

     Theresa gave them one look first before heading inside too.

     "Rys? Is that another werewolf?" Bled asked in small voice, but jealousy could not be denied as it was laced in those words. Rys smiled fakely at the vampire. Before pulling the man herself into another hug.

      "There's no need to be jealous. He's not my mate," Rys whispered.

       Bled released out a sigh. "I'll try not to."

     Rys unconsciously began to rub the vampire's back. She closed her green eyes as she thought about her other mates.

      "Well, try to for now," She spoke.

      "Please."