Part 82

Part 82

~~~

Pars dropped the lavenders, feeling betrayed by his pet. His black eyes went narrowed as anger surged within him. So, Dragon, is the final mate. How amusing. Not. Instead feeling amused, he wasn't happy with the revelation.

     Biting back a scowl, he composed himself with a silly smile as he walked towards the hugging mates, a happy facade was on.

     "So, you have met my pet."

     Emphasizing those two words, Pars tried to point out that he is Dragon's master. And Dragon has no choice but to follow his orders even when rejecting his mate.

     Dragon ignored him as he continuously purred in satisfaction while he rubbed his face on his mate's chest.

     Rys paused. Pet?

Did someone adopt him now?

Waah, and Pars's the lucky guy! How unfair. She pouted as she pulled the boy closer to her chest, somehow feeling possessive.

She means,

This boy is her mate!

Only she could own him.

"Excuse me." Rys sent out a glare towards the witch, not liking his chosen words. Like did this witch just call this boy his pet? That's so mean of him.

"Don't call him your pet."

"And he's my mate," she loudly hissed.It almost sounded like a warning for the witch Pars to shut the hell up.

Pars didn't like his mate's sudden possessive reaction towards Dragon. Rys's attitude towards the other four mates is uncomparable to her attitude towards Dragon.

Even with Bled.

Oh, guys, she finally found someone that she could naturally like. The witch ran his hand along his hair as he let out a forged laugh.

This isn't good.

This is not clearly good.

"Dragon," he called out, but the boy didn't move in his current position. The usual poker faced boy was now smiling as he lovingly purred and gazed at his newfound mate.

Sh*t! Even him.

Filled with anger and jealousy, Pars marched towards them as he pushed the boy off from his maote. The green eyed girl gawked at the witch as she couldn't believe that he just did that. Poor Dragon. He was harmed in the process. It angered the girl but didn't bother talking to the witch as she immediately rushed to her mate.

"Are you alright?"

Dragon blinked at her.

His gorgeous turquoise eyes twinkled.

Smiling, he reached out his hand as he carressed her reddened cheeks. "Ry-rys," he whispered in a soft gentle tone, almost like he sounded so happy that he gets to touch her cheeks.

The girl sighed. Thank goodness.

As she turned around, there's no more witch standing behind her.

***

That damn Dragon! Pars would really f*cking kill him. He doesn't care if he's a f*cking dragon. What the hell is that anyways? Rys doesn't even know his background, yet she's so possessive of him? Pars let out a groan as he entered his house.

Theresa noticed it.

So, he's getting stressed out, huh? The witch shook her head to herself, for she knew that Pars is having troubles with his mate. Even when she does not know the whole thing, the witch knows that it's something about his mate.

The witch sighed to herself, wanting to help his adopted grandson in his situation. Well, she's a good granny; so she would not harm Rys anymore, for that would surely make Pars mad.

She knocked on the door. "Would you mind me helpi-"

"Shut the f*ck up!"

His voice boomed as it contained all the rage and jealousy, causing for the old witch to sigh once again. This mate bonds - it is surely getting into the man. Theresa could not do anything, so she sighed once again and leave.

***

"Having troubles, eh?" Jace suddenly appeared before Pars's annoyed self. A dark smirk was lighting his handsome face as he enjoyed the sight before him. Pars is normally composed, but right now he isn't.

He wonders why.

Pars glared at him and sighed. "Oh, the ugly demon is here."

Jace chuckled. "Ugly, huh? Care to see who's wearing my original body right now? You're wearing it right now."

The young witch didn't answer as the demon smirked at his silent expression. Oh, how Pars would like to wipe that smirk! Suddenly, the witch threw out a mocking smirk as it made Jace gives him narrowed gray eyes.

"What?" he asked, suddenly irritated.

Pars gave out a fake laugh. "Rys found her fifth mate. And she seems to like him so much."

"In addition to that, he's my pet Dragon."

Jace's face went blank.

***

"The stronger their mates are, the stronger the bonds they feel towards their mates." Pinkie mentally read the words as she silently scrolled down in her phone. It was until then she finally reached the end.

To be continued.

Pinkie groaned, causing for Tag to chuckle and pat his girlfriend's head.

What a cutie ( ^ω^ )

After that, he kissed her in the forehead as they cuddled closer than ever. They have a very good night sleep in each other's arms. As Tag's eyes were closed already, the human girl gave him a look of adoration. She couldn't stop herself. She was just too in the moment that Pinkie whispered those words.

"I love you, Tag," she sleepily whispered.

"..."

"-I love you too."

A/N: HIHI- Here's an update once more. I was really not in the mood to write yesterday; but then, I remembered my readers :< who waited for me like several months to update once again in this story. And I like restarted everything too, but you are still reading this cr*p.
I just can't be a lazy author again.
;-; Dragon. You're growing up too fast right now. Huhu.