Special Part

Special Part for reaching 101 followers before. Thank you guys for the supports and loves. :3

(Y/n) was a happy girl, they say. Everyday, you walked down the street with a big smile plastered on your bright beaming face. Cheerful and excited you always were. Even on the depressing days in your life, you always still managed to let out a smile.

     It was then on one day, you came across a wounded cat.

     "Meow," It cried for help. His snow-white fur tainted with the bloody color red. (Y/n), aside being a happy girl was also a kind person, so you immediately rushed into the animal's aid. Your face expressed concern when you snatched the cat as gently as possible.

     "Poor kitty," You mumbled and caressed the cat's fur, earning you a soft purr.

     "Well, no worries, kitty. I promise you...we'll get you fix," You spoke in a kind manner to assure the wounded kitty. The cat responded by cuddling closer to your chest, shocking you because you haven't expected the kitty cat to do that.

     But soon later, (Y/n) smiled.

***

***

***

Three days have passed, and your kitty cat has finally completely recovered. You named your kitty cat Faze during his stay at your home and yes, it's a boy's name. 'Cause apparently he's a male kitty cat, which was stated by the veterinarian Dr. Colper, a friend of yours.

     You also decided to keep him in as your pet.

*something licks your hand*

      "Oh, my God! Faze, you shocked me!" You exclaimed when you realized the culprit was your own kitty cat. Faze only licked more your hand... in a very sensually kind of way. 

      Wait, what?! You mentally face-palmed yourself at the ridiculous thought. You snapped out from your daze because Faze licked you again. But instead in the hand, it was now in your flushed cheeks.

      "Why, you naughty cat?!" You blushed as you pulled up the cat from your chest and rise him up from the air.

     He softly mewed at you while staring down at your face with his dark blue eyes that can drown your soul in.

     Oh, my goodness. What is happening to me? You instantly put that thought aside and instead, gave out a smile to Faze. You brought him close to your face and gently nuzzled his nose with yours. Unexpectedly, he licked your lips in the process.

     You yelped, dropping the cat. 

     The creature quickly ran out the living room and probably went towards the kitchen. You touched your lips, feeling the wetness.

     My God! Why am I being so paranoid? You're only licked in the lips but even so,...

      You sighed. "Calm down, (y/n). Calm down..." 

     You sat up straighter from the couch and glanced again to the place where you've last seen your pet.

      It was then you decided to take a shower to wash away the paranoia taking over you.

***

***

***

You were done showering. After wrapping a (f/c) towel around your naked body, you turned the knob to open the door. But as you exit, you saw your kitty cat sitting on your bed as if he's waiting patiently for you.

      His blue eyes staring intently at your almost-naked form.

      Your body and face heated up in embarrassment even though you have no idea why. You gulped your saliva and greeted your kitty cat with a smile. You then started to search for your clothes that you had laid in the bed awhile ago.

      "Where is it?" You started getting impatient when you can't see your clothes.

      Could it be?

     You tilted your head to the direction of Faze with your (e/c) eyes narrowed in accusation. The kitty cat was still sitting in the bed, looking at you with innocent dark blue eyes.

     "Did you hide it?" You asked.

     Your Faze only mewed in reply, causing for you to groan. 

      That cat... You pursed your lips and finally whirled away him to get another set of clothes. If Faze won't answer properly, I'll have to just ge...

       You gasped when you found yourself being embraced by someone behind your back. Your (e/c) eyes widened at the sudden contact. You were about to pull away when the person whispered to your air. His breath that smelled like milk fanned your neck. You blushed when you heard his voice.

      "(Y/n), it's me..."

      You almost closed your eyes, but then you realized that he said your name. You immediately pulled away from him and turned around, only to be faced by a gorgeous white haired man. He was oddly half-naked, only wearing pants.

     White cats ears sprouting from his hair, and a long white tail appearing on his back. His familiar dark blue eyes was staring at you with lust... 

     Lust?! You yelped and immediately remembered that you only have a towel as a clothing. You were about to go back the rest room and caged yourself, but the cat man caught your wrist as quickly as he can.

      Oh, no! 

     You tried to free yourself from his tight grasp, but he was too strong. Finally, you gave up and the man took it as a chance to hug you.

      You whimpered when he spoke in a very affectionate manner, "Don't worry, (y/n). I won't harm you. It's me Faze, your pet cat."

      You went stiff at his proclamation. This cat-mat... is your cat? You whimpered again when you took a good look of his face. You then noticed that his dark blue eyes that held concern and joy...?! 

      Eh?! No wonder his eyes looked familiar.

     And for the first time after the incident, you let out a big sweet smile. You immediately pulled him into a hug, crying now of tears.

     "You scared me," You commented.

     He didn't answered for awhile because of shock. He soon answered with a tone that writhed with guilt. "I know...I'm sorry. That is why I..."

     You peeked up at him, only to be caught off guard with a kiss that was mixed with hidden suppressed affections. Your eyes widened, but it soon unconsciously closed. Together with that, you responded back.

      After a while of kissing, he reluctantly broke off. He then gave you the cute "sorry" look as he grabbed your hands with his.

      "Please take the kiss as my sorry gift."

     You felt awfully dejected on what he said, but you replied back with an "oh".

     Faze noticed that, but he was not done yet. He didn't changed to a human form in order to do that; he transformed because...

      He kissed you, but this time more passionate and more feelings. A kiss that was better than the last time. You were caught off guard, so you were just there, stunned. You didn't do anything, but it was okay for Faze.

      Faze pulled away but with a smile.

     It was okay for Faze for after all, he only wanted to communicate his true feelings for you. For the girl who saved his life on that fated day.

     "I love you."

And that ends the special chapter. :) Hope you enjoy it guys!