Part 42

Part 42

~~~

"Pinkie, you staying here?" Rys asked her best friend with a pout of disapprovement in her lips

     "Unfortunately." The blue-eyed girl puffed out a sigh while putting her things inside the bag. "Cause I'm next in reporting for Economics, and I got to research about it."

      Rys narrowed her green eyes off to some space when she mumbled in a venomous tone, "Economics..."

      As you could see, the heroine is not a fan of the subject Economics. In fact, she always sleeps in that subject and doesn't listen to the lectures.

      And the consequences, she gets failing grades. Well, most of the time.

      The black haired girl soon sulkily turned away from her best friend. "Fine, I'll go home by myself."

       ...

      As soon as Rys said those words, she felt a tingling sensation in her arm. And by guessing, it was because of him.

      "Who said that you'll go home by yourself?" Jace asked sternly while he held her arm in a protective way.

      "Woah, over-protective much?! You've only started talking to Rys awhile ago!" A mad Pinkie snapped at the man who was holding her friend's arm.

      Rys could see that Pinkie doesn't really like the possessed man for her.

      "And to tell you, Jace, she's not single anymore. She got a boyfriend," Pinkie said without a trace of humor.

      "Oh my God, Pinkie!" Rys slapped her forehead.

      Jace can't helped growl at the blonde haired girl. How dare she?! His mate belonged to him and only him. He tightened his hold.

       "She's f*cking mine, you bimbo!" Pinkie gasped at his words while Rys could only watched the scene before her unfolds. The guy continued to let out his possessiveness show.

       Rys was then forced by Jace to turn her head for her in order to reveal the neck with a guaze.

       "See this!" Jace tore the gauze away, revealing the painted mark. "She's f*cking mine!"

        Pinkie could only chuckle at what the man did.

       Oh my goodness, this man is stupid! He called himself a demon when he's stupid?! He just revealed his nature to them...

       Rys mentally face slapped herself. This guy's so stupid, and how did this guy even managed to possess Jace?!

       Noticing the girl's reactions, Jace's anger slipped away, and that was when he realized what he had just done and said. But instead of being ashamed, he tightened his grip on Rys and embraced his mate in a gentle way.

      "See, I told you... we'll meet again, but this time." Rys held her breath. "But this time, I'm going to keep you, and not let that man steal you again from me."

       With a blink of an eye, Jace and Rys disappeared before Pinkie.

       Pinkie could do nothing, except run for help. Never mind her report for tomorrow because this one was an emergency.

        Shit... was Pinkie's thoughts when she ran.

<><><> Time Skip <><><>