Part 16

Part Sixteen :

"Excited-" Blonde haired Pinkie sent a smile of tease as she playfully wiggled her eyebrows. "-are we?" Rys could only puff her reddened cheeks as she denied the obvious fact.

     "I'm just in the mood."

     Pinkie scoffed. Pfft! Yeah, right. Just in the mood, huh? What kind of an excuse is that? "You don't have to lie. I could see that you're excited to see our dear Mr. Cross."

     Rys shot him a look.

    "I mean your Mr. Cross." she giggled.

    Quickly, her face went on fire at the correction her close friend made. Her Mr. Cross? That sounds so right but quite embarrassing. Rys averted her green eyes.

    Ignoring that one, the black haired girl mumbled in a shy tone, "Why? Can't I be excited?" The girl recalled the sweet memory yesterday. She can't help but feel excited after all those warm hugs and small talks.

     (∀≦) She just feels so safe in his arms despite he being a monster.

     Pinkie chuckled. "Did I say you can't?"

     As the blondie messied her black hair, Rys rolled her green eyes at her statement. In spite with all of that, she cannot help but softly smile. Quickly, the girl turned away as they both proceeded to their respective rooms.

    ***

Nice. A detention with her vampire mate. But this isn't fair! With a bitter expression, she whined on how he's so annoying. "What did I do again, Mr. Cross?"

    Really? She's asking that? Bled wanted to slap himself for the idiocy of his mate. "You slept in my class, and I don't approve it," he gravely answered her. Of course, he didn't forget to emphasize the word approve to pass his point.

     "But why couldn't you let me be? I thought that we're mates. Anyways, it's supposed to be in my advantage if my teacher is my mate. You, Mr Cross, are supposed to let me do anything I want!"

     Rys whined. Well, isn't that the truth? He could only gape at her with a look that she couldn't tell. Is she serious? Bled shook his head with a chuckle while she pouted, staring at him.

     "Yes, we're mates."

     He sighed. "But it doesn't mean that I would tolerate your misbehaviors. You're not supposed to have that mindset because I'm your teacher. That isn't right, Rys."

     "Remember that."

     Meanie (˘з˘) She huffed and ignored him as she took a sit on a empty chair, near to the teacher's table.

     Useless mate. I thought he'll me sleep. She really thought that he will let her. After all, Pinkie kept on getting her hopes high that having your mate as a teacher is very advantageous to her side.

      Grabbing her math homework, she sighed and began to answer it as she took that as a chance to distract her from Mr. Cross. It took her for awhile to finish it; and when she was done, she turned her attention towards him.