Part 31

A/N: Above is the picture of Rys when I imagined her as an anime girl. :)

Part 31

~~~

<><><>Howl<><><>

"You...!" I should had known that this brat couldn't be trusted with a job. I had already let him go on him being escaped by the vampire's mate, but him who cannot guard my mate...! It was too unacceptable.

     I whipped him. Tyre might be my friend, but I couldn't tolerate his irresponsible behavior any longer. He groaned in pain while Candy covered her mouth to the brutal tortures I was causing on to her cousin.

     "Howl..." Candy begged. I only ignored her pleas, which was very easy to resist cause she was not originally my mate.

      I whipped Tyre again. The whip I was using was mixed with melted silver...a weakness our werewolf kind could not bear.

     Tyre was been bounded with magical ropes in his wrists. A magical rope that could not been broken easily by any supernatural kinds, only the strongest could only break it.

     I whipped him again to which he cried out with so much agony. I pursed my lips and whipped once more; ten more hits and it was done.

      "Tyre," Candy whispered beside me as tears started to pour out in her gray eyes. As much as I wanted to stop, I couldn't because Tyre needed to face the consequences.

      One. I whipped; Tyre's eyes started to water and was crying "sorry" out loud. I shook my head in disappointment.

     "You should have thought about it before you left the girl all alone," I muttered with no emotion.

      Two. He cried out more, wanting all to stop. Marks started to appear in his naked top, and blood slowly oozed out from it.

      "I'm sorry." I heard Candy whisper to herself, but I ignored it.

      Three. Tyre spat out some blood before groaning at the pain that had befallen on him.

     "Do you know what will happen to me now that she's gone?" I asked him as I striked him again.

      Tyre looked up me; his form right now looked too pitiful, but it was not as pitiful on what will I become several days later.

       I growled and hitted him again. Now that I came across upon my mate, my body will always be desiring her. My thoughts will always wander to that human girl. And this yearn could only be satisfied by her, and only her.

      The wolf inside of me will not be easy to control after his fated half just suddenly disappeared.

       Six. "I will be the one who will suffer because of you." I whipped him once more.

       He was silent now as I continued to distribute him his punishment. He seemed to accept already the consequence; he must have known that I won't stopped until it was done.

      Candy left when I gave the eight strike. She cannot handle on how her cousin was suffering while she was just standing there and watching us like an audience.