WOOF

Part Fourteen :

"F*ck that bloody demon!"

     F*ck! Light brown haired Tyre growled at the air in front of him. One thought of his mind, and that is to kill that damn vampire. His wild side was threathening to control his body as he continued to whine about last night.

     "How dare he called me a pup! I am not a sh*tty pup! I'm a grown-up wolf. I'm a f*cking grown up wolf!"

     Too much censored swears filled up his irritated mind as he cursed and cursed on and on. Chestnut brown haired Howl sighed as he tried to rest on his sofa, but how could he sleep when his stupid friend keeps on rambling nonsense.

     "You're acting like a pup right now," he sleepily remarked as he lazily opened one of his chocolate brown eyes for a short second glance.

     "Now, let me sleep."

     Wha- What? Tyre snarled at the resting man, displeased with his answer. He isn't a pup. He just isn't. How could not everyone see the truth. The werewolf was about to retort when Howl opened his chocolate brown eyes. But it wasn't in its normal color, it was darker than the usual.

     It only means warning.

     Tyre isn't stupid. Quickly, he stopped himself from retorting stupid words, for the man Howl is clearly not in good mood. Instead, the light brown haired man averted his attention away from the man.

     He muttered, "Well, the good thing is that blood sucker received what he truly deserves." A smirk tugged his lips as the recalled the sight of the wounded vampire.

      "I almost killed him."

      Howl hmm-ed in his sofa, his chocolate brown eyes were still closed. "So you almost killed him, yet you didn't kill him. What's the reason to that, Tyre?

      The werewolf widened his smirk. "Surprisingly, a human girl intervened."

      Tyre catched his superior's body froze. He knew that he snatched Howl's attention with those words. Odd, but it's true. Hearing an information about a girl protecting a vampire is very odd and interesting to listen.

     "That girl-"

     "-she stopped me," he said. Howl opened his eyes as he pretended to be nonchalant about it as he took a sit on the sofa.

     "What's the news?"

     Tyre stopped himself from laughing. This man, Howl, is obviously curious on this topic. With a grin, the light brown haired man took a sit on the table. "I think she's his mate."

     "Is she?"

     "It's a guess, but why the f*cking hell would she protect a vampire from a huge werewolf when she's not his mate?!" Tyre argued.

     Mate or not - that human girl is interesting, and he was trying to point out to his superior that they have to have her.

     "Anyways, lets not forget the fact that vampire easily lost its energy while fighting me when he just renewed himself. It just means that he's rejected by his mate or he rejected his mate."

     "Interesting?" he asked.

     "Unbelievable," Howl muttered as he stood up from his sofa. But he wouldn't easily believe it, so he scrutinized his younger fellow. Tyre only gave out a smirk, so Howl gave up because he couldn't really determine if he is lying.

     With a sigh, Howl looked at the clock that is displayed on top of the exit door. One thought of his mind, and that is to check his sweety. His beloved Candy.

     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "I have to go check Candy."

     Tyre dropped his smirk. Candy, again? F*ck this man. "You really love her, huh?" Tyre wanted to choke his friend because this man is really foolish and an idiot.

      Howl grinned. "Of course."

      He only sighed. The man wasn't really happy with his friend's unhealthy obsession; but he would not dare voice that out, for he would surely receive punishments if he did that.

      Only shooking his head in disapproval, light brown haired Tyre plopped down on the sofa as he watched his friend go towards the exit. Before Howl can leave, he cocked his head.

      And ordered. Bring the human girl to their lair, alive and unharmed.

     Tyre internally smirked as he had hoped for that to happen. With the human girl here, this boring place would surely be interesting as hell.