Part 45

Part 45

~~~

Pinkie was now walking back home. A bottle of holy water within her right hand as the other hand was clutched tightly to her bag's handle.

     It might be still in the afternoon, but she saw no people in sight as she walked towards the direction where the witch's domain lies.

      Weird, she thought.

      Few cars passed by her form while she continued to walk. She then turned a corner the dark alley. As she took a few steps, she noticed a male form on the other side.

      "Huh?" Goosebumps happened when she paused from walking and tried to took in the man's look from the distance.

     Why do I feel like that he's not ordinary as he seems? Pinkie bit her lips, resolving for a while whether to turn around or continue...

      He's probably dangerous, A small voice stated inside her mind. Pinkie stepped back, contemplating still.

      The form, meanwhile, continued on moving forward in a very seemingly drunk kind of way.

       "M-m-my mate," Pinkie kind of heard from his incoherent yell.

       Did she hear that right? Is he probably searching for his mate? Is he a super natural kind like Bled or Jace?

      Pinkie soon later started to dare walk forward. Having a strong will to ask the man on who he was pertaining about? She won't deny, but she hoped that the man was pertaining at her.

      As she closed in the distance, she could finally make out his features. He was quite a good looking man, but he looked like he hadn't shaved for several days. He also got dark circles under his gorgeous brown eyes.

     Before Pinkie could even realized it, she found herself grab harshly by the neck.

     Fuck, she swore in her thought. She shouldn't had let her guard off. She gasped for breath while she peeked down at the man before her.

      He got that insane look in his gorgeous brown eyes while his lips curled into malicious scowl.

       "Where's my mate?! I could smell her in you...what did you do to her, to my beloved mate?!"

      Pinkie blinked. Her vision was starting to get blurry. What did she get herself into?! What was this man talking about?! His mate's scents on her...?

      "I...I..." She tried to speak out, but the lack of air prevented her to do so. This man...was he also mated with Rys? But what kind of supernatural was he?

      He was strong. He can be a vampire, but his eyes didn't go red. Demon, he might be, but his eyes were not pure black even though he was very mad.

      Could he be...a werewolf?!

      Pinkie was finally dropped in the ground before her head could even explode. She started to breath in, trying to get a lot of air as soon as possible.

      She looked up and saw the man's eyes were closed. His nose was lifted up in the air as if he was sniffing. He must have sensed something... 

     Or someone.

     But still, she had to conclude if he was her mate. When her breathing stabilized, she gazed up the man who was now in his full alert. As the blonde haired girl sat up, she asked with a raspy voice.

   "Y-your name is H-howl, right?" 

     He snapped his head at me. Brown eyes narrowed dangerously. A menacing growl ripped out from his throat. "How did you know my name?!"

    So he is...I could probably take that as my advantage. Before Pinkie could even use her cunning mind, they were both interrupting by a feminine shout.

      A feminine shout that brought shivers to my core.

      "Howl!"

     Pinkie stumbled backwards when the "Howl" turned into an abnormally huge black wolf, ripping her out from a trance.

     "Oh, my sheep!"

     The werewolf only responded with a mighty growl before leaving the girl alone. Pinkie looked at his back form with a surprise reaction. She thought that she was alone now but then, someone tripped in her legs.

     An electric spark coursed over her soon after.

      "Oh, sorry! Sorr- mate?!"

     ...

     ...

    ...

    Mate?! Oh, God...no....

     Pinkie dreadfully peeked up at her supposed mate. And wow, fate was being so kind to her. She was given a beautiful mate. Only that it was a red-haired female. Should she cry of happiness or sadness?

     "You're a girl?!" She blurted it out. Her tone was in pure disbelief.

     The girl opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Probably because of the shock too...that also possessed Pinkie.

     The shock between of them eventually dissipated when they heard a howl filled with mourning and sadness.

     "Oh gosh...I have to go!" Pinkie's mate said. Each words brought tremors down to her spine...wait what, was she really affected by that?!

      She's not a lesbian!!! Damn the mate bond....

      Pinkie only breathed out an air, still in disbelief on what was happening. The girl saw her reaction, so she gently patted the girl's shoulder, causing for tingles to erupt after.

      "Don't worry, mate. I'm also shock too but for now, I have to go... we'll meet again sooner or later."

      Pinkie remained shock.

      The red haired girl let out a sweet smile. "I promise."

      With a quick peck on the forehead, she parted ways to chase Howl. Pinkie only sat on the ground, bewildered than ever.