Special Part 2

A/N: So... here's a special update for reaching 1k votes! And a way of saying thanks to all of you guys xD

Updated a/n: Just wanna to say thanks to everyone for helping me achieve 4k + votes and 299 followers. I love you guys so much XD

Info: This is a one-shot and unrelated to the story and the first special part.

***

***

***

***

***

***

You yawned at the very boring show you were watching. You didn't even know the reason on why you were watching it. As you lazily ate the cereal in your hands while lying down the newly-bought couch, your cellphone beeped on the small table before you.

You raised your eyebrow as you immediately thought of your friend. Slowly sitting up, you grabbed the phone and read the text message. Oddly, it was from an unregistered number and contained a creepy message.

"Hi," You read it out loud. And nope, that was not the one that was giving you the creeps. It was because of the emoji beside the test. The heart eyes emoji. It was creepy and weird at the same time.

Who the hell would send that to me? You thought as your face expressed confusion. Thinking for awhile about it, you decided to leave it alone. It must have been some person who had accidentally sent the wrong number. You started to watch the television when you are interrupted by the beeping of your phone again.

Geez... You looked at the number and noticed that it was also unregistered. But it was not the same from the last time. You opened a message and saw that it was a warning on not to open the door.

"Eh?"

At the same time, you heard a knock from the door. Making you confused than ever. You gently placed the phone down and slowly tip-toed to the door. (You're living in a condo.) You then peeked the eye hole and was expecting for some creepy stranger, only to see one of the popular twins from school. A smile even on his handsome face.

The hell then that message is for?! Must be someone pranking me. You instantly opened the door for him and greeted him with your own smile too. "Ey, what ya doing here? Do you need some help with something?"

The twins and you might be neighbors for two straight years, but they'd never knocked on your door. The black haired twin's smile widened, his dimples showing. You could see that he was the one whose name was Razor because of his green eyes and the bright aura he was emitting around him.

"Do you have some can opener with you? If you have, may I borrow it? Cause I am really having a hard time opening this can of tuna." The twin showed the can to you, still with that smile.

You chuckled. "Uh, I think I have some can opener. Just wait, I'm goin- ah!"

Before you could even realize it, you were trapped by him. His green eyes had lost the brightness in them and was replaced by the serious gaze. You bit your lips, shock at the fast happenings. So this was what that message means...

"Shhhh..." He shushed you even though you were deadly quiet. He must have heard the rapid beatings of your heart. You only responded with a stare that was filled with fear for what was about to happen next.

You closed your eyes when he began to lean in closer to you. You then felt his warm breath fanning your face. But that was only it. Nothing happened. You slowly fluttered your (e/c) eyes and saw the man with a frown.