Part 84

Part 84

~~~

She heaved out a sigh as she rested her head on the table. Leaving Dragon in the guard house, but will he be alright? Rys cannot help but feel worry for the boy she left alone.

However, no one can't blame her.

Dragon is not a student of this school. The boy can't just enter and follow Rys everywhere.. Having no choice, Rys was forced to leave him in the guard house.

Rys bit her lip as she recalled the memory of Dragon's sad and disappointed eyes. But of course, she quickly erased it. Don't let this bond affect you, Rys, she seriously thought to herself as she fixed her sitting posture.

          Pinkie entered the room.

          Jace followed behind.

          They seemed to be arguing, but they stopped once noticing her gaze. "Rys!" Pinkie was about to come to her when Jace pushed her away and was able to come to the black haired girl first.

          "Hey, Rys!" He gave him that sickening love-sick smile, giving her that gaze. Rys looked away... Not really having the guts to look at him straight in the eye. She does not  really think that she deserve these bunch of mates.

And she still hates him for licking her.

Like ugh, that's too disgusting!

Jace, of course, noticed her behavior. He gave out a pout. "So you still hate me for that?" Mentally he was smirking. His mate was just too cute. To be honest with you, Jace wanted to lick her again and again, so he can see that cute expression of hers. But of course, he can't do that.

H̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.

"Of course! And you didn't even apologize!" Rys rolled her gray eyes, puffing out a frustrated sigh.

          Jace laughed.

          "Well, you didn't let me apologize sweetie! you ran away before I can even say something," he said, trying to pat his beloved soulmate in the head; but Rys was pushing his hand away.

"Don't call me sweetie," she said.

Jace only chuckled. He can see that his girl is blushing. Aw, just how cute can she be?! If only he can take her right now; but too bad, they were not the only ones here. Seeing their teacher enter the room, Jace was forced to retreat.

But not before whispering. "Just know that I'm still selfish, Rys. I won't let fate have his way. If I have to, I'll even do the things that you won't like just so I can have you.

 If I have to, I'll even do the things that you won't like just so I can have you

         "Only mine," he whispered.

A/N: Yey! Another update, but this one is much shorter :) I'll try to update again tomorrow. I'm really hoping that I can finish this story before my next school year starts. XD I'm so glad that someone is still reading this. Thanks for waitin! 💖💖💖

ANYWAYS, SHOUTOUT TO MY HAMSTER FOR STAYING BY MY SIDE WHILE I WRITE THIS CHAPTER (His name is Chanyeol, inspired by EXO Chanyeol of course XP)