Part 68

Part 68

~~~

He took a look at her. No, only for a second. He could not allow himself to fall more deeper to the hole he was forbidden to enter. He could not. She was not his mate. She was not his destined mate.

He pressed his lips together while he opened the door much more for them to enter the house. As Rys passed by him, he controlled himself to not reach out to her.

     Stop, Hash, he murmured to himself.

     Stop.

     Pars glanced at the man and smelled something fishy going on. He glanced at his mate again and just then knew that she was the girl they were all talking about. She was the girl who had a lot of mates.

     The witch smirked, amused. So I'm part of her harem, huh? He wasn't irritated at all. He was instead entertained by his discovery. Although he wasn't into sharing his mate with the others, he was into annoying the other men whose hearts that were captured by his beautiful mate.

"Hey, sucker, what's her name?" he asked with a smirk as the depressed vampire gave him a look with his dull eyes.

Hash gave him a blank look. He wasn't in the mood to chat with the lively witch, so answered without any more thoughts. Although he had a hard time saying her name, he was able to stammer it out, "Ry-rys."

"Ry-rys, huh? Cool name." Pars grinned. And a weird name too, lol, he added in his thought. Who in their right mind would they name their children like that.

     He then casually followed his mate, grinningly leaving behind the stunned horrible looking werewolf. But of course, he didn't forget to mention something with a wink.

      "By the way, Ry-rys's my mate." With a grin, he intendedly left the man in a shocked state. Hash's widened blue eyes were on the place the witch was last standing.

      So she found another one again. The blonde haired vampire closed his eyes once more and felt an urge to punch the door. He was getting further and further from the chances of having her in his arms.

      "Just give it up," Hash softly whispered to himself.

Just give it up... With that thought, he closed the door and walked towards the living room. As for the black haired girl, she was asking herself on why she even thought to go here. And now here she was, surrounded by the people she didn't really want to meet with.

      Well, except Tyre. Maybe, she could say thanks to him a more proper manner and then leave afterwards with no weird people following behind her.

And she meant creepy Pars.

Theresa entered the living room, and she was surprised to see the unwelcomed girl inside. The old woman didn't really expect for her to come and visit after what had happened. A little while later, her adopted grandson came and began to flirt with the black haired girl.

     Wait, there was something deeper than that. Her gray eyes darkened at the sight of how Pars tries his best to grab Rys's attention. No, she thought in despair.

      "It couldn't be," she whispered.

The black haired man noticed the old woman in the corner and began to wave at her with a very big smile. "Hey, why you look at this, old hag? The famous Ry-rys is my mate!"

      Oh my gosh, I think I'm gonna faint, the old witch thought as her vision somehow got cloudy, but thankfully she managed to get ahold of her dizzy self.

      Ry-rys? The young girl threw her fourth mate a look of confusion. What the hell? Where did he get that name? Was that supposed to be a nickname for her? Rys took a fews steps away from the handsome man, later wondering on why Pars seems to know of this old woman.

The young girl soon later felt gazes on her. At first, she thought that it is from Hash, but then she found Hash entering inside the living room. A look of sadness was being thrown down the floor. So then, it must by Tyre. Looking over to another side, she saw him sitting on the couch.

Rys. Tyre mentally exhaled in relief after seeing the young girl in a better condition. He wouldn't know what to do if his beloved girl was still crying until now. Maybe, he will kill that damn witch if that happened.

Suddenly, Rys smiled at him. It was so sudden that it made the pup's face go red. His heart almost stops from beating. Quickly, Tyre looked away. He was ashamed to suddenly react like that. Unluckily for him, everyone noticed in the room.

Another mate? Pars and Hash thought to themselves, puzzled at the sudden turn out of events.

Theresa meanwhile shook her head.

But it couldn't be, but there is the chance that Tyre might be the final mate? Hash was trying to grasp on what was happening. The man already knew who where the four out of five mates. Bled, Howl, Jace, and the new one Pars. But why was Tyre acting like he loves Rys?

He narrowed his eyes and was about to ask the question out loud, but Pars defeated him with a silly smirk. "Another mate or another loser?"

Loser, it echoed throughout the poor werewolf pup's mind. The witch immediately laughed at the discovery. Okay, this dude was another loser. Man, his mate was one damn girl!

"Jerk," she can't help but mutter. Seriously, this dude was way much more annoying than the former Tyre and Jace combined.

Ugh, she groaned, Fate's annoying.

Although the witch heard that, he didn't care at all. He was used to it anyways. "Cute Ry-rys," he cooed as he attempted to pinch his adorable girl's cheeks.

Rys slapped it away though.

Tyre and Hash was happy to see that Rys hates her fourth mate's guts. Maybe, there's a chance - but even before they could finish their thoughts, Pars sticked out his tongues at them.

"Losers," he said and pecked Rys's burning cheeks.

Gosh, this is annoying, witch Theresa thought to herself and walked away from the cheesy romantic moment. It was like that Pars is not serious with his mate. And it was a good sign.

Maybe she can ask her grandson to reject that damn brat. Pars wouldn't feel the pain anyways. She had after all a potion that can cover up the pain of rejecting a mate. And if Pars want a mate, then she can give him a potion for that.

Theresa grinned. And yes, she has the power to heal Bled and fix the bonds between Pinky and Cands.

But she won't do it because she's evil.