Part 78

A/N: Omo, the scene (*'ω'*)

Part 78

~~~

No. No. He won't reject her. Where's the fun in rejecting your fated mate? Aish, that grandma of his has become stupid! Before, she wanted to teach the two human girls a lesson on being contented with what you have, but now- Why the hell would she want him to reject his mate?

Pars pushed the door in a bang before locking it and screaming a no way!

He wasn't such a cowardly loser for him to reject his Ry-rys besides he wants her anyways. Even if it doesn't seem like it, he wants and desires her so much.

Pars rubbed his head as he glanced at the quiet person indian sitting on his bed, which was his pet Dragon.

"So ugly," he muttered.

     Dragon, as always, blinked at him. As if the creature didn't really a mind of his own, he was always quiet and unresponsive to any sounds or sights.

     Pars glanced at the dragon. So he was really shocked when he asked the boy about his mate Ry-rys. That damn dragon nodded to confirm that she was pretty.

     One more stare, and Pars gave up. Aish. His dragon must be growing up. That was nothing too serious to even think of. Giving out a little laugh, he went towards the silent man and give the boy a pat in his head.

     "Ry-rys's mine, okay?"

     "..." was Dragon's reply again.

***

Howl smiled to himself as he waited outside of her house. Luckily for him, no one didn't think of his idea to fetch the girl to her school. Happiness, excitement, pride - it all mixed inside his system as he waited for Rys to step out from her house.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait long because she came out a few minutes later. Surprised by his appearance, she gave him a gasp.

"Howl?"

The werewolf smiled. "Rys."

     She was taken aback when she saw him. Wait, why was he even here in the morning? Does it mean that he's waiting for her. Rys was weirded out by his sudden change of attitude towards her. Was he really okay?

     "Pine?"

     Howl blinked at her. "I'm not Pine."

     "Bu-"

     A soft laugh escaped his lips. Of course, she's confused. He will just have to clear these stupid misunderstanding. Reaching out a hand to stroke her cheek, he felt the softness and warmness of her skin.

     Adorable. He grinned. "I'm Howl, okay."

    "I know it's weird, but I already accept the fact that I love you." Uh, that just confused her, right? Howl blushed, for he couldn't find the words to explain it.

     What?

     She tilted her head. He loves her, but that's too impossible! Rys stepped a little backward as she gave him a narrowed look. Howl loves Candy. Something must have hit him in the head for him to proclaim that.

"Um, uh-"

"Look, it's true!" Howl pouted when she gave him a look of helplessness. This is the hard thing - showing Rys that he loves her. He grabbed her in the hands as he stared down at her with chocolate brown eyes with so much emotions.

Aish, is he going to cry? Not really in the mood to see men crying in front of her, she sighed and finally accepted his confession. "Okay, okay, I can see it."

"You're definitely Howl." Sarcasm.

The werewolf sniffed, eventually smiling. He was clearly glad that Rys finally saw it. From too much joy, he wasn't able to supress the urge to wrap his arms around her petite figure. The feeling he had went stronger.

He was satisfied and happy.

If only he could hug her a little more, but Rys already pulled away from the hug.

The green eyed girl gave him an awkward pat in the shoulder as she let out a weak laugh. "Um, I really have to go-"

"-I'll fetch you!"

Hesitating, she exhaled, "Okay."

***

Bled ran his hand along his hair as he noticed his beautiful mate with that damn mutt. Anger and jealousy burned within him, and it became much stronger when he observed that stink dog was enjoying it himself.

    "Bled!" Rys's eyes twinkled as she perceived the vampire outside her school's gate. She didn't know that he will wait for her too. Does he want to talk about something. Immediately breaking into a run, she rushed towards the blonde haired guy.

     Howl was left behind, softly growling.

     That damn bloodsucker. His eyes darkened as he trailed behind his mate, glaring at the vampire as he did so.

     "Morning, Rys!"

     In an instant, his negative emotions vanished as it was replaced with joy and satisfaction for Rys had left the werewolf for him. With a proud smile, Bled gently wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

     "Morning," she muttered. Her cheeks flushed a little as she savored the nice tingles and the sweet gesture that she reciprocated back.

Bled is clearly winning. The mutt can see it, and he wasn't pleased. All because he is the first mate she had found. Howl wouldn't like to see them have a happy ending with one another. He would do anything.

Jace watched in the sideline. Although he wasn't happy with what he was seeing, something about his devious plans made him smirk.

What if he alone this kills him?

But you see, there's this problem.

Bled knew who attempted to kill him before, and he was included in it. Jace was surprised that Rys didn't know it yet. If she discovered who did that thing to Bled, the demon knew he is dead.

If Jace killed Bled without the vampire being able to tell the whole truth to the girl, then that's a great news for him.

If Jace killed Bled a little too late, then he is surely dead.

Hmm, the demon wonders why Bled didn't inform the girl yet about the misbehaviours of her other mates. Is there something holding him back or something more?

Rys caught his gray eyes, and he smiled an innocent smile.

A/N: Hello, I updated again x3
If you will go back to the first few chapters of this story, you will notice a change. It's because I'm editing this story again. Hihi~ this time without unpublishing it.
Anyways, wow ('ω') 98k views and 7k votes! That's amazing. Thank you, guys, a lot. I never expected to have that kind of WOW ever in wattpad.
I will continue doing my best in writing this story. Love you guys. ٩( 'ω' )و