Part 79

Part 79

~~~

"A thoughtful mate." Howl scoffed at the vampire as he cannot believe the joke he was trying to pull off just now.

     "That's just wow!"

     ()

     The chestnut haired Howl still couldn't believe this bs. Who the f*ck in their mind would not take the chance to destroy the other guys in the view of his girl? This is a great opportunity, but this stupid man is going to throw it alway because he's thoughtful.

     Is he being sarcastic? "Are you trying to mess my mind?" The wolf man spat out as he ran his hand along his chestnut hair.

Bled scowled. "Well, really. I'm trying to be thoughtful. I do not want Rys to be hurt because she finds out that you guys attempted to kill me that day."

"I'm also doing you guys a favor, so please shut up now and be kind to me."

Tsk? Kind to him? Howl suppressed a growl and forged a smile. "Okay, bloodsucker." Okay, calm down. Calm down. No, bs! Howl can't calm down from his bs.

     He growled, "Kind my *ss." And punched him without a warning, causing for Bled to fall down in the ground with his nose bleeding.

But that is only his imagination.

Because Howl is thoughtful too.

Heh.

A/N: I'm a sh*tty author for updating a very short chapter.
Sorry, guys, I lost my motivation again and have been very busy editing this story.
Besides I'm working too. T^T
Love you guys so much for helping me achieve 102k views. Like ty very much.
Wait for me to update. Don't leave me and my story please ('ρ')