Part 61

Part 61

~~~

Pinkie was alarmed on what she saw awhile ago. Scratches?! Who on earth would leave that to her house's doorsteps?! Pinkie was shocked at those marks, but she knew that she had to hide it from other people. Without a second thought in that situation, she grabbed a mat from her house and placed it in there. The welcome mat seemed to blend in the surroundings, not looking suspicious at all.

     The blonde haired girl was now walking to Theresa's house. She didn't have any reasons though. She can go to Rys, but she found her feet walking to the direction of the old witch's place. She released a sigh, but she went on. Maybe she can ask the witch about those scratches. The old witch might have an idea on who did it.

     As she continued walking, she found herself being embraced in the back. She froze and felt the familiar tingles again.

    "Candy?!" Pinkie exclaimed the first name that came into her mind. The person, in respond, tightened the hold on her. She then noticed the arms enveloped around her was unmistakably owned by a guy.

      Wait, a guy?!

      She almost received a heart attack when the person spoke to her in a tone wrapped with sweetness.

    W-w-what the hell is going on?!

     She was about to hit the guy's crotch when he began to stroke her hair, sniffing it like it was delicious. Oh, ghad no! Her legs felt wobbly as if it was about to give out. She was very puzzled on why she was feeling that mate bond with him.

     Is it possible that he's my second mate?

     "Pinkie..." She snapped upon hearing that sexy masculine voice of his. The man turned her around to face him and damn, he looked so handsome! And so mature... His red hair messily tumbled down his face while his gray eyes gave her that look filled with intense emotions? Wait, his eyes looked familiar.

     "Are you Candy?" She whispered in awe, her hands suddenly exploring his facial features. It roamed from his cheek until it stopped to his pink luscious lip. She bit her lips at the deliciously sight before she averted her eyes back to his grey irises.

     He hadn't answered yet. She had to make sure on the man's identity. His Adam's apple moved as if he had swallowed his saliva. Silence. Then he slowly nodded, but he soon partnered it with a half-smile as if everything was fine.

    "Yes, I was once Candy, but I prefer now to be called Cands." He chuckled, lifting up his plain gray shirt. Pinkie's lips went straight as she watched the situation before her. "I'm a dude now. So yeah..."

     She looked away.

     "...does it mean that I'm your type now?"

     Pinkie was astounded. And guilty. She did this to Candy! She should be happy, but why was she regretting her decision? So this was what Theresa meant? To make Candy a guy. But why was he fine with it?

(A/N: Starting this part, I am now going to use male pronouns for Candy :D)

     "Pinkie, don't you like this?" Cands asked in a sad tone as he pointed to himself. "Me being a guy for you?"

      The girl stepped back. "I do not know. It's just weird..."

      The red haired guy frowned at first before letting out a chuckle. "I cannot blame you. I am not originally a guy. Do not worry, love. The weirdness will soon fall away as time passed by. For now, I'm going to show all my love for you as I wait for you to accept our fate."

      He kissed her, surprisingly, in the forehead, just like that day back then. She cannot help but flush from the affectionate contact. But it was all interrupted when they heard a gasp.

They both turned, only to see Rys staring at them wide-eyed.

      Crap...