MUST READ| Really

Okay. Okay. So I will ask this question again. Please answer this because this is really urgent: What kind do you want to be the fifth mate be?

I already asked this once, and I only have three answers.

>faerie
>merman
>neko

And this didn't help me at all T-T I feel like no one doesn't care at all if no one is commenting about this. So please answer. If no one answers, I do not know what will happen next in the story.

So yeah, I'll wait for the answers.

Btw, are there any army or exo-l out there? Am just going to advertise the story me and my friend made. It's REVERSE HAREM, and already contained a few chapters XD I hope you like it if you ever tried to read the story.

Summary: (made by a lazy me)

A girl named September is asked to let the bts members live with her house after the day she just transferred to her new school where she met a a lot of bishies, EXO and BTS. Apparently, there is something more with the boys other than godly handsome faces. There is something more than that, and before she knows it, she is thrown into a very pit filled with chaos and madness.

Genre: Reverse-harem (duh), Romance, Super-Natural, Yandere, and Etc. Oh, yeah, I forgot. It's a Fanfic too.

Title: Aliens and Hunters

Account: fanartisticgurls

Cover>