Part 15

Part Fifteen :

"Bled?" Rys softly called out his name, slightly flushing at his possessive hold on her figure. It had been a long time now, and they were still cuddling each other. Deciding that it's enough, the human girl unwrapped her arms from the gentle vampire.

     Gentle? If anything, he isn't gentle. But the man is right now towards her. Bled is her gentle sweet vampire. A small silly smile tugged on her lips at the thought that he is hers.

     He quickly reacted to her retreats, afraid that she is going to leave him. After all, from what he did and his past actions, Bled didn't think that she will ever forgive him. It is even a miracle that she took back those I reject you words.

     Wait, is that all just a lie? Did she just say that because she pitied his form? No. He whimpered, embracing her harder. No, Bled doesn't want to let her go.

     He would do anything.

     Just please don't leave him. ('ρ')

     The human girl gasped in disbelief, but she still let him. She just didn't expect him to be a clingy vampire, but he's cute when he did that. She found herself closing her green eyes as she relaxed on his peaceful arms.

     The door closed.

     Rys figured that her friend Pinkie and Theresa gave them the time to have a good time, so she giggled to herself.

     Soft giggles faltered when she felt wetness as shock filled her system.

     Bled?

     "Are you crying?" Hesitating at first, she finally managed to breath those words out as the human girl snapped her green eyes open.

     It's impossible-

     -but he's really crying! Bled didn't respond to her question. Instead, he let out a sob that confirmed it. It almost reminded her of her dream. It reminded her of his pathetic state in her dream.

     Pursing her lips, she resolved to comfort this crying vampire. She just couldn't stand crying men especially when this man is her mate. The human girl rubbed his back in a soothing manner. "You're cute when you cry, but you shouldn't do this to your mate."

     It's breaking her kokoro (heart). T^T

    "Sorry." He hiccuped.

     As none of them dared to break the moment, the romantic moment, they stayed in that position. His tears eventually halted as the wetness that was left on Rys's clothes dried up.

     The human girl knew that her vampire is still suffering from sadness, and she wished to rub it all away. But she just couldn't. A sigh left her pink lips as she rested her head on his left shoulder.

     Rys? - Bled thought with widened eyes as he didn't expect her to do that. He softly smiled, but it faltered once again. How can she just easily accept him when he's mean to her before? Guilt attacked him, causing a whimper.

      ('ρ') He doesn't deserve her.

     "How can you still accept me? After all I have done to you. Why? Why did you still accept me, Rys. I deserve to die. I should have died. You should have let me die."

     Should have let him die? Is he suicidal. "Why would I let you die, you baka (idiot)!" Rys gave him a gentle punch on the side as she resolved whether to give him more for being stupid. No one deserves to die. Who could have give him those idiotic thoughts.

     And damn! He's so dramatic.

     Rys chuckled. And so stupid. The vampire tilted his head, confused on why she is chuckling. In spite of being serious, she was just laughing and thinking of him as stupid.

     "Why are you-"

      The human girl interrupted him with a small grin plastered on her face. "How could you have forgotten what happened last night?"

     Bled stared at her, puzzled. He was so cute that she couldn't help but give him a gentle pinch in one of his cheeks. Her smile softened as she continued on her words. "I accepted you."

    She stopped pinching him as she now carressed his red cheeks in a tender manner. "I accepted you because I'm your mate. Besides I'm not that mean to let my mate suffer in pain because of me."

    His eyes widened.

     "I care fo you, Bled. I really do."

     He could only gape at the girl, blushing deeply with her very words. Yet oddly enough. Even after all her sweet words and gestures, he wasn't content; but he should be, right?

     She accepted him as her mate. What's more he want to hear? Bled softly sighed. I love you? What? Is that he want to hear? Silently longing within him, he gave the girl a sad hug.

     "Thank you, Rys."