P64|| MINE

Part 64

~~~

Not really having any plans on where to go, Bled walked, almost like he was skipping, down the road. Planted with a massive smile in his handsome pale white face. He almost resembled a love-sick puppy as he thought about the hug he had awhile ago with his mate. Well, he always resembled one when he received sweet moments like this with her.

     He sighed as he recalled the feeling of enveloping the girl with his arms. Closing his eyes while in the process of recalling. It lasted for a minute before opening his blue eyes again, snapping out from that daydream.

     It was amazing, right? On how a weak mortal girl could change him so much. He regretted so much for hurting her back then. Of not accepting her at first. He thought that she won't ever forgive him, but she did.

     He felt tears forming in my eyes. But he ignored it. These warm tears were composed of gratefulness and happiness, all for his beloved Rys.

     Thank you, mate...

      He wiped the tears away and fixed himself before going on. As he walked on with a now small smile, he passed by the abandoned park. The park where he and Rys have their first date. He looked at it first. But then something caught his eyes.

      Is that Hash?

      He squinted his eyes to see if it was real. To see if the crying boy in the swing was really that annoying brother of his. His heart swelled in pity when he realized that the boy was no really other than Hash.

     Why is he crying? Bled asked himself, but he got no answer. He never saw Hash cried, only once or twice when their kids. He wanted to call out to him. But he maintained his silence; and after mustering courage, he walked over to his older brother.

      Hash didn't notice him at all when he reached him. Which was odd, for after all he was called The Ghost of the Vampires.

     The vampire was instead just there, crying. His cold hands covering his flushed wet face. Sobs escaping his lips every once and now. Bled stared at him for awhile, thinking that Hash looked like a kid in that position.

      "D-d-damnit! Why can't I just have her?" Bled heard his brother mutters to himself.

    So, he's heartbroken...

      Bled, honestly, wanted to laugh, but there was no time for that. Hash was crying, and this was supposed to be the time to comfort him. He finally revealed his presence to his brother by patting Hash gently in the back.

      "What happened?" Bled asked softly.

      Startled, Hash jumped from the seat. His wet face filled with streaming tears being uncovered to the little brother. Bled's face turned to a shock one. Sooner later, after giving Hash a pitiful look, he asked again with a more concerned voice.

     "What happened?"

     Hash snarled at him, his raging dark blue eyes was instantly painted bloody red. He turned his back on his little brother, obviously mad...

      At him? Why?!

     Bled gave him a confused look. It was evident to see that Bled didn't know about Hash loving his mate Rys. Bled's fangs were visible as he cried to his brother exasperatedly, "Did I do something wrong?"

      "What do you think?!" Hash hissed. He didn't care anymore. He lost it. He lost his first love, his childhood friend. He lost Rys. He was so in rage to think rationally. Forget his future mate; Rys was irreplaceable in his heart.