Part 26

Part Twenty-Six :

Four Days Later. Tyre's eyes went wide at the sight. She - the human girl from before - he couldn't believe that she is here all this time. He had been searching for her ever since that day and went through troubles because of that. Never knowing that she would just be here. Under the place he's calling home, chained and trapped.

"What the f*ck!" he swore.

A clatter of falling plastic plate and silverwares followed afterwards, echoing across the small room they were forced in. Rys, exhausted, lazily opened her green eyes for a quick glance of his face. Familiar- Loading... Blinking her green eyes, she greeted him so casually.

"Hey?"

Hey? That. That is all she has to say for him? Tyre, in disbelief, gaped at the human girl who brought him a lot of trouble; and it still frustates him that she's the reason why Howl called him an irresponsible pup. "What the f*ck are you doing here!" Finally, he exploded as he interrogate her with hatred and confusion.

Startled by his loud voice, Rys blinked her eyes several times. Her mind was still loading though. Loading ... Soon it processed. He - the werewolf - that damn jerk kidnapped her before! Anger flowed to her system as Rys accusingly pointed at him with shaky finger.

"Y-you!" Paused, and then she glared at him before the accuse followed next in a hissing tone. "You're that damn jerk who brought me here to this hell!" Rys was trying her best to compose herself, but she isn't doing a great job. To see him once again stressed her a lot. If only the human girl isn't chained, she would have lunged at him and maybe try scratching his face until it bleeds a lot.

Tyre's gaze darkened. "And you're that vampire's brat who escaped from me." He intentionally accentuated the word brat, glowering at her with the exact hatred she feels for him. Upon hearing the brat, Rys got blinded with fury and tried to come over him. Her attempts are failure though because of the chains.

She groaned in frustration.

Just f*ck this life! Rys stopped struggling as she rested her back in the wall, feeling defeated and helpless. Anger isn't the answer to this f*cking situation, she concluded to herself. Realizing that even if she is not bounded by chains, she is still weak to be against with him. Damn that f*cking jerk though! He grinned as he watched her failed attempts to attack him.

Weirdly, it faltered.

Wait a minute. Tyre realized that he's not here for her as he was been ordered by that damn Howl to come here and feed his poor mate. However, this girl is the only one who's here. Could it be? Tyre stared at the chained human girl as suspicions internally built up.

"Are you-"

Rys looked at him, confused and curious, as the stopped midway in his question. Raising her eyebrows, she crossed her arms as she shot him a strange look. "Am I what?" she spat out, irritated.

Forced, Tyre finally asked. "Are you Howl's mate?" He could be wrong. Tyre is absolute that this human girl is not mated with his superior. Instead, she's mated with a blood sucker. Meanwhile with Rys. The human almost choked on her own saliva as she processed that ridiculous question in to her mind.