Part 83

[PHEW, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY LONG TIME. HUHU, SORRY. LOST MY WILL TO WRITE, AND I'M PRETTY BUSY FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS CAUSE I'M A GRADUATING STUDENT. BUT HEY I ALREADY GRADUATED SO YEY! :)]

Part 83

~~~

"Kawaii," she mumbled to herself when she found herself being tightly embraced by this black haired Dragon. Sweetly smiling to herself, she slept in his arms as she thought of how cute he is and how she wanted this to not end.

     "I like you, fifth mate," she whispered.

     "I like you so much."

     Like? Dragon does not of these odd words; but somehow, when he heard her whisper. His face went on fire again. Maybe, it means good. Maybe, it means something good.

     "Ry-rys," he whispered.

     "I like you,"

     Dragon echoed with the same soft tone Ry-rys used as she said those words. I like you. I like you. I like you. His curiosity grew on the words when her cheeks warmed.

     He felt her aura went brighter than ever.

     "Pretty Ry-rys," he whispered once again, making her blush more than ever.

***

[Pars] I rubbed my forehead, feeling stressed. I've never been stressed in my whole life time; and to experience it the first time, it is very unpleasant. Continuously huffing with anger, I stared at the wall as I thought of any plans that would stop that Dragon from taking my mate.

"You got yourself a Dragon," the demon said. His gray eyes shone at first in amusement, but faltered as he soon realized that he's the fifth mate of Rys. And it is not great news for them.

It never is.

     Just to let you know, the more powerful the mate is, the stronger the connection. Although Jace is a demon, Jace did not manage to get that as an advantage, for his true body is being used by me right now.

     And now,

     that damn Dragon is the fifth mate they have all been waiting for.

     I have to do something, I thought as I curled my hand into a closed fist.

***

Slowly walking. Silent. Just following. Listening. It is always like this but not now. Not ever more. For some reason, everything is not empty and colorless like before. He glanced at the girl before him, and she was chatting on and on. She was smiling; her smile is bright.

For some reason... He felt something within him letting out a continuous rapid badump-badump. It's strange but he always feel it whenever she's around him.

     "Mate," he whispered.

     Rys immediately heard it, and she paused from her own blabbers. Suddenly, she felt herself blush. Ah, goddamn! Why is she reacting this way? Why does she react like this with him? She just met this man, and she's acting like this with him already!! Even when they're mates, this is still weird! Rys snapped out from her thoughts when she felt him touch her hand.

"Oh, Dragon!" She squeaked.

Honestly, she doesn't really understand why his name is Dragon. Ugh, and why is Dragon so oddly innocent and knows almost nothing? And why does that damn witch call the boy his pet?! This is weird. Maybe there is something more than what it looks like in the surface.

     Rys sighed and glanced at him again.

     He blinked his eyes. His lips later breaking out into a very adorable smile. It brought Rys's heart almost to a halt.

     Tsk...

     "I honestly want to leave you at home, but you are seriously making it too hard for me," She spat out, blushing. "— And you had better thank my parents too. They are also the reasons I can't leave you at home. They are going to harrass you if I just leave you there."

     "I told my parents that you're just a friend who is just to have a sleepover for the night, but I think they thought otherwise."

     "And that excuse is lame too," She sighed out.

     I mean you just appeared out of nowhere, and I claimed you to be my friend. And you are going to sleepover at our house?!

     "I guessed I have to ask others to shelter you. You can't stay at my house. My parents would be suspiscious," She explained.

     Thankfully, Dragon didn't object.

     Well that is what she thought. Slipping out a soft smile, she tightened her hold onto Dragon while she slowly walked towards school. The person she held quietly sent her a look yet filled with emotions of love and wonder.

     Emotions that seem innocent at first.

     But it could turn out to be the start of something dark and dangerous when left unchecked.