Part 72

Part 72

~~~

Rys excitedly entered the assigned room for Bled with a smile. Pinkie, Tag, and Colena were behind her form. Finally, after a long time, she can see his smile again. Slowly twisting the doorknob, she gave a gentle push on the door.

     Revealing Bled

     And Howl?! Rys's eyes widened, spotting Howl in an unlikely position. His eyes were dark as he glared at the unconscious vampire with hatred and jealousy. His hands were raised with a glistening sharp knife on its hold. He was just about to stab the vampire, but was interrupted by her.

      "Howl?!"

      His gaze flew towards her. Instantly, the hatred disappeared with adoration and love replacing the negative emotions. "Rys!"

      But it was back to Bled again. One thing in his mind, and that was to kill the vampire who was stealing his mate from him. Howl's eyes narrowed as he tightly clutched on to the knife. The need to stab him.

     The need to kill.

     As soon as her soul went back to her body, Rys quickly rushed over to the crazy werewolf. Quick, Rys, quick! She tilted her head to the other people as she ran towards the guys.

      "Do something!" she screamed.

      Pinkie snapped back to herself and looked over to her guy with a helpless expression. The familiar Tag tried to summon some magic, but his master defeated him. A sudden air forced through the body of the werewolf, making Howl got pushed back by the controlled wind.

      "Ugh," Howl grunted.

      Letting out a relief sigh, Rys went to Bled's side and checked whether he was unharmed. Thankfully, he wasn't. The black haired girl embraced him with a satisfied smile. As Rys was busy, Colena walked towards the defeated werewolf with the couple trailing behind her.

       "A mutt." A calculated expression formed on her face as she took in his appearance. Suddenly, her lips curled in disgust. The granny shook her head.

      "You're not the owner of that body."

      And that caught everyone's attention. Rys looked over them, confused. Blonde haired Pinkie's mind immediately thought that damn Howl's possessed.

      "W-what do you mean?"

      Howl tried to sit up straight with a grin. "It's a joke. I'm Howl." He chuckled as if he was in an insane state. Contradicting what he said, his eyes seemed to darken in anger.

      "Mmm." Colena shook her head.

      "I'm absolute that you're not the mutt Howl."

      Howl growled. He didn't like the way how this old granny look at him with such eyes. Growling once again, he defended himself. "I'm Howl. I'm Howl. I'm Howl."

      Confused, Rys walked over to them. "Are you sure that you're Howl?"

"Yea-" The werewolf paused upon seeing her confused expression. Somehow, he couldn't say it, the lies. He didn't want to lie to her. She wouldn't like that. His mate wouldn't like him to lie to her face.

Howl looked away.

"I am Pine," he mumbled with sadness and pure guilt.

Pine? For a moment, Rys was in complete bewilderment. But in the next second, she recalled something from her past.