Part 20

Part Twenty :

Cute. Rys found herself staring into some storm gray eyes as the red haired girl gawked at her human form with a puzzled look. Her small nose crinkled as she smelled a scent that she isn't accustomed with.

     "Who are y-"

     "Shh!"

     Okay, that's weird. She just signalled a werewolf to be quiet because her fellow werewolf is in the room with them, sleeping. Anyways, Rys will just take her chances and ask the girl if she could help her escape.

     "So, uh, you see. I'm Rys. A human girl and has been kidnapped by that jerk."

     Pointing to the sleeping werewolf, she rolled her green eyes and suppressed an annoyed grunt. Aish, she really hates him! The red haired girl averted her gray eyes to the pup and blinked its puzzled storm gray eyes.

     Tyre?

     And wait, did the girl just mention that she's a human?

     Her gray eyes sparkled as she had never seen a human before. All her entire life, the werewolf girl has never been allowed to enter the human world as they always labeled it to be dangerous.

     Quickly, she swiftly grabbed the human girl in the shoulder as she exclaimed on how the mutt has always loved to see a human in real life. Rys gave out a weak laugh.

     Uh, okay? "So, could you help me escape?" she asked, slightly nervous. Unexpectedly, the werewolf girl nodded her several times in an excited manner as she retorted that she knows where is the portal that heads to the human world.

     Portal? That's odd? So the human girl has been in an another dimension all this time. Rys gently closed her eyes and sighed. Now, it's time for untie her and escape this f*cking mutthole!

***

As the girls slowly escaped, the red haired girl kept on asking the human. Rys sighed as she really does not expect for the mutt to be so chatty. "So, why are you kidnapped?"

     Tell her or nah? The human girl will just leave out the very fact that she knows Bled, and she's his soulmate.

     Listening attentively, the red haired girl is surely interested with the lies Rys is rambling on. Blah blah blah, the human girl thought that the vampire is a human being. Blah blah blah, she then tried to protect him from the werewolf.

     Once she finished, the other girl softly giggled as she had entirely believed the lies. "How could you believe that the vampire is a person?" she asked in amusement.

     Rys shrugged.

    ƪ(˘˘)ʃ

     "I don't know," she lied.

  ***

As soon as the living room is empty, they began to move again. Rys started to walk towards the exit door but noticed that the werewolf girl has stopped behind her. Puzzled, she turned around and saw that the other girl's face is switching from shock to pure annoyance.

     Weird.

     As soon as Rys is sure that the red haired girl is back to herself, she began to ask what has happened just there.

     "Just some over protective guy. He mental linked me that he has arrived and wants me to stay in my room at once."

     "Mental linked?" she asked, unsure.

     "Werewolves can communicate to each other just by mentally talking to us," she nonchalantly explained. Obviously, the werewolf girl is still annoyed with her guy.

     Must be hard for her, Rys thought, but she also thinks that the girl is lucky to have a boyfriend who really cares for her. With a chuckle, she stated that she can go to the portal alone.

     The girl sighed. "I'm really sorry."

     Rys waved her apology off. The girl doesn't really have to apologize, for she had been a great help. Besides it's not that difficult of a mission anyways, the human girl can manage.

     The red haired girl then began to instruct where the portal is. It isn't that difficult because the portal is formed as a pond, and it isn't far from the pack house. In fact, it's just located near.

    "Don't worry about the other werewolves. They are all probably in the forest, scouting for some rogues," she said with a smile.

     "Thanks," Rys murmured.

***

Being outside the pack house felt so relaxing for the human girl. Immediately, she saw the magnificent view of the sun across the dark woods. And as what the girl had said, there's no one in sight. Thankfully, she easily saw the pond.

     Rys smiled.

     Freedom!

  (≧≦)Bursting into a run, she swiftly went towards the pond with excitement and joy. Oh my gosh. She is already missing her best friend and her vampire. Rys hopes that they didn't miss her a lot too. Chuckling, she looked down at the pond and saw that it is empty.

     Eh? Werewolves must not like jumping in a pond filled with fishes.

     She stared down at it once more until she heard his voice speaking behind her. Deep and dark, the human girl just easily shivered at the words he just uttered to himself.

     "A lost human again, huh?"

     She turned around, facing him with too intense curiosity. This man- she paused, frozen- this man is so handsome. Her confused green eyes clashed with his dark chocolate ones as she suddenly had an urge to place a hand on his cheeks, and she did.

      Oh, how she felt such strong voltage of bursting electricity as she placed a hand on his cheeks tinted with pink.

     Her breath hitched as the word mate comes out from his sexy lips. His chocolate brown eyes then narrowed as he pulled her small figure along with him.

     He has found her.