Part 19

Part Nineteen :

Hatred. That is the first emotion she felt when she woke up from a nightmare about those damn were wolves. Oh, apparently, that f*cking nightmare isn't a nightmare. It really happened to her. The kidnap thing, the half naked man, the date with Bled - it really occured.

"What do you want with me?" she hissed as she glared at the now-fully-clothed man.

Smirking across at her, he crossed his long legs as he sat in the maroon colored sofa in a very comfortable position. The man didn't even bother to answer his question. Oh, how nice! But why would he even answer her question when she's just a victim of his.

     Rys badly wanted to throw out punches at him but could not because she found out just later that her hands are tied in her back. Tied? Of course. The evil man did not forget to tie her hands because he doesn't want her to escape.

     Despite being tied, the himan girl continued to struggle. It isn't working though. The strong rope is too tightly wrapped around her hands, and a mere person cannot easily break away from it. With her green eyes, she shot him glare while the werewolf gave him a smirk.

     "It's useless. There's nothing you can do about it; and besides, even if you manage to break away from those ropes."

      "You still have me," he smoothly said.

      Rys eventually stopped struggling. Yeah, this man is right. She still needs to escape from him, but how can she escape from him when this man is certainly a werewolf? Puffing out an exhausted sigh, she rested her head on the wall.

     What to do?

     She sneaked a quick glance at the man. Sure, he is handsome like Bled. But man, his personality is damn terrible. The human girl cannot comment on how she is so turned off by it. What a waste of his good looks.

     Sighs.

     Why does it have to happen during her date with Bled? Why not after it? Why is she even kidnapped because this damn werewolf! Just because she is Bled's mate, that damn man will ruin their ever first date.

      Cruel! (¬-¬)

     The human girl really wanted to apologize to her vampire mate, for letting all of this happen. Glaring at her kidnapper once again, she threw, this time, a scornful scowl.

     Tyre observed the girl with interest. So, this is her personality. When she hates a person, she does not hide that inner feelings and shows it. Even when there's a high risk that man is dangerous, she glares at him and doesn't even look scared.

     How interesting, he thought.

     No wonder that damn bloodsucker is so into this girl. As you might have guessed, the werewolf had seen the entire date. He had seen the loving gazes Bled gave to his human mate.

     It's funny though.

     A vampire is so entranced by a human. That only happens in stories, right? He might have read some online stories concerning that topic, but it is cheesy as f*ck!

     And Tyre would never have guessed that it can happen in real life. Oh my gosh. He wanted to puke yet doesn't really have to urge to puke. Continuing to stare at her, he now began to wonder what she is thinking.

      She looks so deep in thought.

     She looks pretty, he thought as he perceived her continuously-changing-emotions face. Wait! Did I just call her pretty? Ugh. Ew! Why the f*ck would he call her pretty?

     That damn woman isn't even average.

     She looks so super ugly! Tyre forcefully pushed away those stupid thoughts as he rudely asked the human girl what she is thinking about right now, causing for her to snap out from her thoughts. At first, she is confused so she let out a huh; but then the question fully dawned upon her.

    Ugh, as if she will answer him.

     Tyre growled. This woman isn't only ugly. She is also quite rude. He doesn't like her one bit, but he can say that he is a bit impressed with her given attitude.

     Despite the inhumane sound he made, the girl remained her poise as she gave him a quite innocent look. The growl he just made is obviously telling her that he is a werewolf, a rival of vampires. In other words, he must have kidnap her because of Bled.

     Does he know?

     Tyre looked at the girl with contempt. So what now? He had succeeded on kidnapping the human girl, and he had a little talk with her. An unpleasant talk in clearer words. So what he is going to do with her now? Nothing? Just wait for Howl. Ugh, this is so boring.

     The girl stared at him with green eyes filled with panic, but why is she panicking just now? The light brown haired werewolf then suddenly had an urge to curse, wondering what will be her reaction if he ever uttered those words.

     "F*ck you."

     Rys stared at him with uncertain. Did he just say those words to her, but why? She blinked her green eyes as she muttered an unsure thank you. Is he mad at her or what? Must be playing with her mind. She looked at him.

    Okay, that's unexpected. Shoving down the urge to release a fit of chuckles, he instead narrowed his brown eyes. "Well, you should be entirely grateful that Howl ordered me to bring you here unharmed."

     Unharmed?

     Excuse her? "As I could remember, you pulled my hair, threw me to the ground, and made me unconscious. How can I be unharmed?" the human girl spat out in a venomous tone. Just by recalling those horrible memories, she got an urge to hit him again; and so, she struggled once again in the binds that prevented her to escape.

     Ah, f*ck. Everything she said is true, and that he did harm her in the process of kidnapping the young girl. He couldn't retort anything back, so he just let out a smirk as if he isn't bothered with what she just said.

     Why the h*ck did he let his sadistic nature took over? Aish! Closing his brown eyes, he rested his head on the couch as sleep conquered his current lazy body.

     And now he's asleep! Rys rolled her green eyes at what he just did. Couldn't think of any comeback responses, so he slept through it. Should she laugh or get more angry? Instead of screaming to wake the damn mutt, she silently prayed to God that he would never wake up from his sleep.

    Now, it's time to escape from this mutthole, she thought as she began to move her body by sliding her butt across the dusty floor.

     It wasn't really an uncomfortable expression, but she got to escape from this room. With a disgusted expression on her face, she tried her very best to move closer to the door.

     Careful and silent, Rys started to feel like some agent on a mission. For how many times she took a short glance at the sleeping man, just to make sure that he is still asleep. Slowly, she started to feel the pain of sitting in the hard wood floor for a very long time.

     She can do this.

     Aha! Rys sighed in relief once she reached her goal. The only problem is that how would she be able to open the door if she's beneath the damn doorknob, and her hands are tied?

     Light footsteps- she started to hear, causing for her to stop breathing. She could swear that her heart almost stops when the doorknob above her slowly twisted.

     The door later opened.