Part 35

Part 35

~~~

What?! was Rys all could think as her face bursted into the color red. She gazed at the man's face, stunned, and tried to decipher whether the man was joking or not.

      Meanwhile Bled's fist clenched. He was now filled in anger and hatred for his brother Hash. It didn't help the fact that his brother was intimately holding Rys right now.

       "Broth-"

      It was then Hash interrupted him with a burst of laughter. Hash was laughing too hard that he let go of Rys on which Bled took it as a chance to retrieve her.

      Rys could do nothing, but let Bled held her in a very possessive manner while still growling at the laughing Hash.

     "F*ck! You should have seen your face, brother!" Hash said after a long moment of laughing like a stupid man. I mean a stupid vampire.

      Oh, it's just a joke. Rys can't helped heave out a sigh...Slightly disappointed by it.

      "Are you playing with me?" Bled sneered with his teeth gritted.

      "Of course not!" Hash smiled while he let out a peace sign.

       Actually you are. Rys sweatdropped and tried to take off Bled's hands from her still messy form.

      After all, she had just woken up from bed. She still looked very horrible and also, lets not forget that she cried to sleep last night.

      Oh yeah... She suddenly felt sad when she remembered on how Mr. Ulton sacrificed himself for her. He died, and it was because of her.

      Why did he save me? It's not like that we knew each other very well. Rys pursed her lips on the question that will never be answered.

       Weirdly, shiver ran down her spine as she thought more of her dead mate. And it kinda felt nice and somehow made her comfortable.

       "Why?" She mumbled.

       She was snapped out from her daze when she felt a pinch on her cheeks.

       What the hell?!

       Only to realize that it was Hash. She was not able to scold him because warmthness instantly flooded to her cheeks. Instead, Bled did the honor to scold Hash for the blushing her.

     "Hash! Don't you f*cking touch my mate!" Bled growled. Still trying to suppress the urge to punch his annoying brother.

       Hash only gave out a smirk. But then it unexpectedly disappeared.

       "Did you feel that?" He asked them, to which she shrugged. Having no idea on what he was saying.

      Rys turned to Bled and saw him with a very distasteful frown. But well, damn! He still looked good even though he got that frown on his lips. She must be really lucky to have a handsome mate like him...

       But then...aren't Howl or Drex good-looking too?

       She sighed. However, even though they were handsome, the other one was taken while the other could be dead.

       Or not...

      An inside voice whispered within her mind.

       "I felt it," Bled muttered and narrowed his blue eyes in front of him. "Something dark and dangerous...I felt it before at the corpse of that dead man."