Part 39

Part 39

~~~

Thought Sunday was going to be a sunny happy day, but it was the opposite of what Rys had thought.

     ...and here she was, locking herself in her room as she watched the rain outside being poured out from the gray dark clouds.

     It was then for quick moment, she saw a familiar form staring up at her. But when she blinked, it was gone without a trace left behind.

     "Good morning, Rys!"

     ...Hash, that guy! Not knocking in the door and would just come in like he owns this room.

     Rys turned around at him and sent him a harsh glare.

      "Hash..." She hissed.

      Hash innocently gave her a look. He might be his childhood friend or even once a crush, but he didn't have the right to enter her room whenever he wanted.

      Rys sighed out and massaged her temples. She soon spoke, "Better knock on the door next time."

      Hash let out a grin. "Oh sure, no probs."

     Rys felt her cheeks went warm, to see that cute grin of his. She looked away and hoped that the young man didn't see the girl's blush.

     "What are you doing here, by the way?"

     Mumbling, she faced the window again and watched the rain fell down. She heard him coughed out before answering her question.

     "I just wanna talk about...something," He spoke and whispered the last word.

      Rys's curiousity perked up. Her blush had eventually faded, so she was able to look at him in the eye again without being embarrassed.

      "What is it?" Observing the man intently, Rys took note that he looked serious.

      Hash closed his eyes and sighed. Soon later, he opened it again and stared straight  her green eyes.

       A shiver ran down her spine.

     "I'm not stupid, Rys...Why didn't you tell us that it was your mate who marked you for his own?"

      Her green eyes widened. "H-h-how'd you know?"

      He scoffed and rolled his blue eyes away from her figure.

      "Don't estimate me, Rys. For your information, I'm known as the Ghost of the Vampires to my vampire kind," He spoke out in a haughty manner.

      Damn... Rys pursed her lips while she continued to watch the vampire.

      Mustering courage, she whispered out.

      "So you know about..." She trailed off, and the vampire nodded.

     "I was there when your teacher died. I was there when he called you 'mate'. I was there when you were having a conversation with the old witch. And I know that you got other mates other than my brother."

      Fudge, this guy knows it. Rys blinked at him before walking over her bed to take a seat.

     "And so...? Are you going to tell your little brother about it?" She asked, a bit reluctant.

      The vampire's serious demeanor suddenly disappeared as he let out a fit of laughter.

      "Nah...nope." He smiled at her and slowly went over her to give the girl a pat on the head.

     "Don't worry, Rys, your secret's fine with me. I just want to see your reaction."

      Rys's reaction for that was: -_-

     "Oh," She simply said while she was silently cursing at him in her mind.

     Stupid Hash, he scared her for awhile. But she wondered...

      "Why aren't you going to inform Bled about it?" She asked softly while her gaze stayed on the floor.

      She sensed him chuckle as he replied to her.

      "Nah, it's your decision whether you want him to know it or not. And besides, I don't have anything to do with it."

      Psh, yeah right. Says the one who was stalking her...Rys rolled her green eyes and lied her back on the bed. Soon later, she closed her eyes and dozed into sleep with the blue eyes still lingering on her.

      Hash laughed as he brushed away the black hair on her face.

      This human girl...so unbelievable. She really showed her vulnerable state to him, a vampire.

      The girl's sleeping form let out a snore, earning her a soft chuckle from him.

     He was not kidding that he had a crush on her in the past; to be honest, he still have that childish feeling with him.

     Suddenly, he felt a sensation. That caused him to sweat. He bit his lips, alarmed, and immediately went towards the window.

     It was still raining, and it didn't look like it will stop. But Hash was too busy to care on the weather. He got his blue eyes narrowed on a person that was drenched in the rain.

Hihihi x3

Dedicated to everyone who's still reading this story. Thank chu, guys; here's a bunnie emoji for you 🐰🐇. Kawaii❤