Part 27

Part Twenty-Seven :

[First POV] Two Days Later. My life sucks. Well, that is what I conclude from what I've been experiencing for a few weeks now.  Right now, I'm sitting in this very small dim - lighted space in silence. The dull light bulb hanging from the ceiling is my only company whenever there are no jerks hanging around, pertaining to Howl and Tyre of course.

     With a yawn, I stretched my arms. By any seconds now, he would arrive with my food.

     By he - I mean Tyre - the werewolf who kidnapped me and brought to this place. From what I have observed, he's very lazy and sleeps whenever he wants. However, I still prefer the sleeping Tyre rather than the awake one. When he's awake, he annoys the sh*t out of me.

     Few more seconds passed. the door finally creaked as a sign that he has arrived. Slowly, I averted my eyes from the space before me and to his figure. Tyre stood still from the above and gave me a long gaze. Bright lights gently gave a peek from the outside as he seemed to glow right above her pathetic form.

     I gawked at him.

     Well, he looks so handsome at that moment. No one can blame me for that. Noticing my reaction, Tyre's lips created a smug smirk.

     Which, of course, snapped me out of my daze. Blinking my eyes several times, it finally dawned onto me as a pink colored blush spread over my cheeks. Dang it, I thought as I reverted my eyes away.

      Even when I know that he has a horrible personality, I still cannot deny that he's handsome. Very handsome. With an eye roll, I suppressed a grunt from leaving as I heard the man chuckle from the above.

     Oh, gosh-

***

[Tyre] I chuckled at her reaction. As I can clearly see, my God's given beauty has affected her. Heh. I felt arrogance flowing inwards as I let out a smirk while walking down the stairs. "Still can't get enough of this?"

     She scoffed. "What an egotistical jerk."

     I quietly laughed it off as I perceived she didn't answer my question. Silence means yes, right? Taking a sit before her, I shoved the paperbag that I was carrying since awhile ago. The human girl eyed it as she spat out Mcdonalds with a tone of excitement.

     "As you can see, yes."

Suddenly, all the emotions shown in her face vanished as she took out the food from the paper bag. The results of us hanging out together for the past few days made me go concern for her. You can't blame me. I warmed up around her presence.

"You alright?" I asked.

I was so bewildered when she turned towards me with a teary smile across her pale face. She- Was she crying? The human girl sniffed and tried to wipe the tears that was now streaming down her cheeks.

Wha- what the f*ck! I gawked at her as she tried to say that she's fine. But how could she be fine? Her voice even cracked at the time she said that. "The f*ck are you crying for?" I asked, serious.

To be honest, I was panicking deep inside. Even when she's a brat, this is totally not normal for her. Crying with out a warning doesn't suit her.

"You are clearly not fine." Serious as hell, I forced her to directly look at me by aggresively putting my hands on her arms. She sadly gazed at me with longing eyes in the dull shade of green, small droplets of tears escaping from the corners of her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered.

Even in the midst of crying, the mortal girl managed to let out a chuckle. "Is, Tyre the pup, actually comforting me, the brat he hates a lot?"

My nose crinkled at the word pup but hearing the other words from her almost made me shake my head. Although she's a brat, I never hated her. Maybe at first, but I grew to like her a little somehow.

I clicked my tongue as I tried to lie. "I'm not comforting you, you assuming brat." But as expected, she casually did not listen with a sniffing of her nose. Instead, she began to ramble on things that doesn't make any sense. With a small smile on her face and a distant shine on her green eyes, my eyes paid attention to her.

"I miss home."

I raised my eyebrow, yet she only softly giggled. "- and my friend Pinkie; and the sun; and weirdly, school." Saying things on and on, I didn't realize that I was not listening any more to her words.

Instead, I focused on her voice, her tone, he gesture, her facial expression, and the glimmer in her dull green eyes as she recalled her sweet memories.

Once it completely registered to my mind, my face went burning hot. Thump, thump- my heart went on like that as a fast rythmic sound. To think that she was showing this to her kidnapper made me blushed harder, and I quickly with drew my gaze from her and the hands on her arms.

"Tyre?"

What was happening to me? Hearing my name from her laced with concern made me blushed harder. My body felt so hot so suddenly, and it went worse when I saw a glimpse of her face. I tried sucking in some air, but all I sucked in is her scent.

Sh*t.

Honey, lavender, and her innocence- it drove me crazy and somehow was able to ignite the fire inside of me that was never there in the first place. I almost released out a dreamy sigh; but thank goodness, I was able to stop my body from doing a stupid action.

"Tyre?"

Sh*t, this needs to stop. Without further more thinking, I stood up and began to leave. I tried my hardest to resist the calls, and it took awhile before I was outside. It was at that moment, my inner desires calmed down. I ran a hand along my light brown hair, sighing.

"The hell is wrong with me."

Despite having my calm composure back, my heart was still hammering inside my chest. Thump, thump - it went on and on. I listened for awhile until someone approached me with a silly smirk plastered over her face. Her scent had caused me to open my eyes and looked at her for a second with a bored expression.

"You okay, pup?"

Growling only as a reply, I left her and decided to take a run within the woods. That damn Candy. It was her fault why this was happening right now. My brownish - black eyes darkened in anger as I shifted himself into a very enormous gray wolf.

My run had just begun.