Part 93

Part 93

~~~

Putting in the unnneeded books inside her locker, Pinkie was horrified to see Jace beside her when she closed the door. He was casually leaning on the lockers. He looked composed, and he looked like he just going to talk to her about something or anything normal like school. But the blonde-haired girl knew otherwise.. The demon boy was going to confront her about Rys or maybe threathen her.. Pinkie was aware he's dangerous.

She's very very aware of that.

Pinkie narrowed her blue eyes at him. Despite feeling a little bit scared being cornered by him, she hid the fear. Pinkie didn't want to make him know she's scared. She didn't want him to give that satisfaction, but she wasn't sure if hiding that fear is working.

This damn demon appeared like he can sniff that fear off her because he was giving Pinkie those smug smirks. He calmly stepped away from the lockers and closer to her.

She wanted to leave, but he definitely had her cornered.

Jace let out a chuckle, amused. "You're scared, right? I know you are fucking scared right now. I know that you know that I can just kill you right here."

Pinkie can't help but shake in fear. Damn it. Damn this demon. "Yes, I know. But you can't." She glared at him. "Because if you did, Rys won't ever like you. She won't ever love you."

His gaze darkened. The hallways started to darken until Pinkie could not see anything but him before her— yet Pinkie could still feel the locker behind her. It was like Demon boy had just decided to isolate themselves... To keep their conversation private.

Damn it.

"Rys would love me," Jace darkly murmured. His voice held a longing as if he was thinking about his very much beloved soulmate.. "We are mates. Mates are destined to love each no matter what. I'm sure that she won't be too much bothered if I decided to kill you right now. Maybe she'll cry, but she'll eventually move on."

Pinkie almost screamed when she felt his hand on her cheek, holding that insane glint on his eyes... Jace had really gotten mad. "She does not need you. She doesn't need them. She has me. She has me."

His eyes instantly had anger as he harshly gripped her cheek so hard. Pinkie knew that a bruise may possibly appear on that part of her skin. And she was also well-aware that her life was at stake with this obsessed Jace before her.

"Rys doesn't like these type of guys," Pinkie says. "She does not like guys who are too possessive.. who are too obsessive of her.. She only wants guys that are loving— but not too much. Guys that would treat her just fine. Not guys like you."

She glares at him, and Jace lets out a laugh.

"We're mates," he says, using that argument again.

"And she has others as well. Yes, you guys may be fated for each other, but you aren't the only one. And certainly you're not her favorite. Yes, you may be treating her fine. Too fine actually. But the way you act around her friends. Like me. It isn't helping you have a good bond with Rys. Oh, also! Let's not forget you kidnapped her too! But you don't seem to be regretting it."

He glared at her, hateful eyes are silently wishing for her death; and if he could kill her but he has to be careful. He has to be— or else Rys would forsake his love and never think of loving him.

"I already apologized to her, you fucking bitch!!! There's no need to bring up the past." Jace struggled to keep his monsters inside, not wanting to kill Pinkie too fast.. Not now but later. He will have to torture her too. And maybe he can drag her down to the hell, so she can suffer eternal demise.

"You apologized, but you don't regret it."

She is really pressing his buttons.

"Why would I regret!!!" Screaming at her, Pinkie can clearly see those fangs while he opens his mouth. She didn't know that demons have fangs too like vampire.

"It's the first time that I'm able to kiss those soft lips of her." His voice has toned down. His voice is gentle once again as Jace imagined that day. That day could'be been considered the happiest day of his life before that damn vampire destroyed it and took Rys away from his arms. Jace felt anger again. The urge to be violent returned; it almost had him, but he manged to calm down before he could attempt something on Pinkie.

Argh!! If I can just kill her right now, but Rys...

He doesn't want to make her cry. He pulled away from Pinkie, and the blonde haired girl was surprised. "You aren't going to kill me?" she asked, tilting her head, but Pinkie did let go a sigh of relief. She honestly thought... with his behaviors and all.

Jace is really hard to read; very moody.

He glared at her. "No, I won't." He said, but Pinkie could of course detect the lie. Or maybe Jace already knew that she could see through those words, so he intentionally let those words go out as a lie. Certainly, he's truly a demon. The darkness gradually slipped away in her vision... And before she can grasp it, she was back.

Everything was back to normal yet again.

Only Jace wasn't in sight.

Pinkie gave off a sigh, pondering to herself however. She really did think that he will kill her earlier, but he did not. Yet there was something mysterious to it. Jace let her go. He didn't threathen Pinkie to keep silent about earlier. Or maybe he could have forgotten, but no...

If he did that earlier just to scare me, then he really did a good job, Pinkie pondered to herself as she continued on her way.

She would definitely tell this encounter to Rys, but Pinkie just hoped that Jace won't kill her off this time. Her blue eyes travelled down to her silver bracelet— a gift she had received from her angel.

She looked away.

________________________________
A/N: Don't be mad please. Story will be discontinued, but I have no intentions to completely abandon this. I just.... I'll probably transfer this to my other account, hoexos and rewrite this.

Situations will be changed.
Some characters will be changed.

But I don't think I will change Rys's personality. I do receive lots of hate comments about her, but she is ok. She's very human.

~~~
While you wait for the story's updates, you may check my other account. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will probably unpublish this in the future; but as of now, I will let it remain published.