Part 57

Part 57

~~~

Bled happily waited for his beloved mate Rys. Feeling also somewhat nervous. He smiled to those people who greeted him, concluding that those people were his once students.

"Hey, Mr. Cross, is there something going on with you and Rys?" A girl with pigtails suddenly asked the vampire out of nowhere.

Bled gave her a long look before gradually nodding his head. He felt so giddy once he did that; his heart fluttered in happiness at the thought of Rys being only his.

"Eh, really?! I'm so confused right now. Just awhile ago I saw Rys hanging out with Jace," The girl stated while scratching her head. Unknown to her, she had just made her former science teacher mad and shocked at the new information.

"Eh? Really?" His blue eyes darkened when he asked those words, hinted with a malicious tone.

The girl answered a yes before excusing herself to leave. The blonde haired vampire curled his hand into a fist and stared down at the ground.

Is what she said true or is she just deceiving me? Who is this boy Jace anyway?!

Bled was interrupted of his thoughts when he felt her presence nearing him. He immediately ripped his gaze from the ground and to the girl who was coming to him with a smile. He almost let out a smile, but then he took note of a handsome guy behind her.

Something also fishy was on the man's aura. He can't put a hand on it, but he recognized that aura somewhere...

"Bled, what are you doing over here at school?!" Rys asked with a smile once they were near to each other

Bled tried to attempt a genuine smile, but it didn't work. He was only able to muster out a weak smile. "Just here to fetch you to your home."

Rys skeptically looked at him, wondering on what was with his mood. She was about to open her mouth, but she was pushed aside by Jace.

"There's no need of that. I promised Rys to fetch her today." Jace had his dark brown eyes narrowed dangerously on the vampire.

Bled, not being able control his anger, had his blue eyes turned to red for a second.

"Really?" He asked the girl. Rys turned to the demon and gave him a glare. Then after that, she tilted her head to Bled and shook her head.

"Nah."

Jace was shocked. What was with his mate hanging out with these vampires? Was he not her mate? Jace harshy glared at this Bled with so much hatred.

He wanted to kill him; but with his mate here, it should wait. His glare softened when Rys let out a laugh while she introduced both of them.

Cr*p...Rys might be okay in the outside, but she was actually thinking that she was very dead. Because after all, two of her five mates were meeting each other right now, and they have no idea about it.

When the hell will you even say the truth? Are you having fun playing with them? A voice asked her harshly.

Rys was mentally silenced. I wonder when... I just know that I will tell them when I feel like we're all ready to face the truth.

"Rys?" Both of the boy called out her name with same genuine concern. She snapped out from her daze and gave them a smile, showing to them that she was alright.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Anyway," She turned to Bled and introduced the black haired demon to him. "this is Jace. Some dude at school."

Jace was disappointed, but he remained in his place. Staring at the vampire intently with curiosity. Bled mentally sighed in relief upon the girl's introduction but still, he was wondering on what the girl said awhile ago...

So this is Jace. Bled reciprocated the intent stare to the demon.

Rys noticed the stares her mates were giving to one another, but she shrugged it off. Thinking that they were just checking each other out.

"Okay; and Jace, this is Bled. He's a friend of mine," Rys said. As expected, Bled ripped off from his staring on Jace and gave her a pout. The black haired girl could see that he wanted to be more than friends.

"Friend. Not boyfriend?" Jace asked, making sure if he heard what was right. The girl nodded. Jace let out a smirk which caused Bled to scowl at him.

What's with him?! Bled angrily thought.

What's with him?! Jace angrily thought.

Noticing the hostile atmosphere between them, Rys cut through them with a weak forged chuckles. "Haha, now that I'm done introducing, I should go home."

"Let me fetch you!" Jace defeated the vampire on speaking to Rys, but the girl waved it off.

"Nah, no need, Jace. I'll be fine on my own." The girl looked at the vampire and saw his blue eyes gazing at her with a serious look.

"Really, I'll be fine," She reassured.

Bled breathed out a sigh. Sometimes, he thinks that his mate is stupid. He still hadn't find the person who was responsible on the demkn mark and yet, she was always walking outside without a company. She was nearly kidnapped but good thing, his brother saved her!

He felt tingles sparkonce the girl touched him on his shoulder. He looked at him and saw her gorgeous smile.

"Bled, don't worry."

Rys, he thought quietly. His gaze softened at her smile. But the moment was ruined when Jace let out an unmistakeably growl.

A growl?! Bled quickly averted his attention on him. But all he saw was a Jace glaring at him, his lips were in a straight line as if he had never emitted a sound.

"I should probably go." Rys smile faltered, hearing that growl. Geez, does Jace really want to be found out by everyone that he's a demon?! Before leaving, Rys gave a scolding look at the black haired Jace.

Once the girl had left, Bled looked at his side, having a plan on talking to the guy called Jace, but oddly, no one greeted him in the side. The guy Jace was gone without a trace.