Part 52

Part 52

~~~

At one second, Pinkie and the old woman was in the mall and in the other second, the old woman instantly disappeared as if she's not in there in the first place. Pinkie was left alone as she aimlessly wandered around, not even knowing on why she was brought there.

     Wait, till I come to you, Theresa. You are very dead! She hissingly warned inside her mind. As being so not conscious with her surroundings, she bumped into a hard chest.

       "I'm sorry!" They both said sorry to each other at the same time. Pinkie then gazed at him and was immediately captured by his rare gorgeous purplish colored eyes behind those roundish black eye glasses.

      She blushed.

     Yes, she knows that she have a mate, but she can't helped be super enchanted by his charms. He must be a supernatural being like Bled and Howl...

      "Miss?" Pinkie snapped off from his daze when she heard his voice. The purple eyed man smiled and ran a hand across his smooth looking brown hair when he saw that he got her attention now.

      "Yes?" asked Pinkie with a soft smile gracing her face.

       The man's cheeks involuntarily went red. Embarrassed, he looked away and spoke out with a soft voice.

       "Nothing. Anyway, I've been watching you for awhile, and I noticed that you look lost."

       Pinkie smiled sheepishly. "Oh, so you noticed."

        The man nodded and gave her a soft smile that entranced her more. He asked if she needs help on which she nodded, still with a dazed expression.

       Surprisingly, he reached out his hand; she stared at it for a minute. Hesitating later as she accepted it. She blushed when she saw the man's lips twitched. Her heart skipped.

      What is this feeling? She thought while the man led her to the exit.

        Unknown to her, they were being watched by a specific red haired girl who was clutching tightly to a bottle.

       Is this really the solution? The girl thought while jealously pricked her heart as she continued to watch the pair. Tears later began to sting her eyes, wanting to be free.

      Yes, the witch's voice echoed in her mind.

       She only bit her lips and turned away from the painful scene. Staring at the bottle hardly first before instantly opening it and chugging it all down. Nothing being left behind.

       ...

The witch watched it all happen in her wake up vision. A revolting smirk painted on her dry lips while she felt so much pride for herself. When is the last time she played with others? Years ago? Thousands of years ago? Hu- never mind of that, this is so fun!

      Theresa giggled as she saw the results starting to happen with the red haired girl. Such an idiot, she thought. She then set her eyes upon Pinkie and the purple-eyed man.

      Well, she never thought that hunk will help her with her plan... but thanks to him, it worked. She let out a throaty laugh again and patted her stomach.

       This is going to be fu- Theresa paused when the purple-eyed man seemed to look to her, as if he could see her. But it was just a moment. Cause once she blinked her gray eyes, she found him chatting happily with Pinkie.

      "Odd," Theresa mumbled. Not being fooled by it. That man must be not so ordinary as what he looks like. Theresa stroked her chin and squinted her eyes on the mysterious man. She was planning to observe more when she was snapped out by Tyre.

      "Hey, old woman, do you have anymore meat?! I'm famished!"

     The old woman blinked her eyes and soon later, rolled it. "Oh, geez...shut up! I'm trying to concentrate. If you want meat, the buy your own."

      The werewolf scratched his nape with his left hand, for he was holding a book about Dracula in the other. "That's exactly the problem! I don't have money."

      "Oh my..." This is the problem on why sometimes she's regretting letting the werewolf stay on her domain. The old woman breathed out a sigh as she rummaged her hand on her pocket, grabbing some money and giving it to Tyre.

     The pup beamed once receiving the bucket and started to skip in happiness towards the exit. The old woman turned away, grieving for her decision on accepting him.

Meanwhile~

"Meat! Meat!" The pup chanted, feeling the delicious smell drifting in the air as he walk towards the meat shop.

     It had been a long time since he ate one, so he's excited right now.

       Meat..meat...meat... he chanted once more, mentally savoring the scent on the air.

:) holy week is on now, but I'm not going to be able to update for the meanwhile. Going to a trip with my friends on Thursday XD