Part 18

Part Eighteen:

A pizza delivery? When did Bled ever know that she loves pizza? Rys attempted to hide the twinkle in her green eyes but failed to do so as the vampire quickly perceived her happy expression. As the result, Bled grinned.

Hihi, Pinkie's right.

Rys do love pizza. Bled grinned to himself as he watched the human boy walked towards them with a box of pizza in his hands. With a shocked look, the green eyed girl gave him a quick glance and asked for a second if what she is seeing is really true.

Mr. Cross nodded.

"I heard from Pin-"

Pin- ?

Pinkie?!

"That damn Pinkie!" Rys muttered, yet she got a smile in her face. She wasn't mad at all. Even more, she was happy and contented that Bled still asked Pinkie for whatever she likes. Mr. Cross is really a nice dude. A nice boyfriend package he would make out to be.

Bled somehow misunderstood it as he asked her in a puzzled manner whether she likes the pizza he bought for her. Ir's such a waste. And the science teacher thought that she would love the pizza. If she doesn't want it, then he would just buy another one for her.

"No."

"I like it," Rys whispered.

She likes it? Bled's lips formed a big smile as he loves the fact that she do likes his idea of buying a pizza for her. As the pizza delivery guy gave him the pizza, he paid him back.

"So, girlfriend?" Pizza delievery guy went nosy as he questioningly glanced at the black haired girl for a short second with a smile.

A teasing smile in fact!

Rys burned in awkwardness as the vampire beside her answered him with a shy grin, pulling her small figure closer to his chest as he gave out the answer, "I hope so."

Hope so?

The pizza delivery guy looked at her this time; but Rys was speechless, so she only responded with an uneasy laugh.

Bled, please stop with the nonsense.

She wanted to say that but couldn't as she does not want to ruin this date they have. The human boy eventually left them alone as her green eyes stared at the box of pizza with longing.

"Is that Hawaiian?

"Yes." Bled smiled when her green eyes gave out a twinkle of delight once more. Puttimg down the box of pizza in a gentle manner, the pair soon sat down in the blanket.

Rys was still left shocked at what he said awhile ago. Hope so? Bled even thought that she's his girl friend already. Unfortunately she isn't; and besides that, she still others.

With a small weak smile, the human girl looked at the vampire and saw the efforts he is trying to make for the date to be the best date ever. He even tried to feed her a pizza, but she quickly shoved it away.