Part 71

Part 71

~~~

"Colena might help with Bled."

"My master can, of course!"

Excitement and relief coursed over my body as Rys thought of what happened that day. She will finally see Bled again. She cannot wait for school to be over and see Bled opening his eyes again. Rys rested her head on the table as she smiled to herself, mentally thanking God.

After all those sad days without him, finally, someone can heal her vampire!

I miss him so much.

As the teacher continued to discuss more about the book Jane Eyre, Rys silently tried to listen while her mind kept on drifting away. She couldn't just focus because of her excitement to see her vampire once again.

Lunch time soon arrived, and Rys immediately finished fixing her things, so she can head to her friend Pinkie. With a smile, she ushered Pinkie to go buy lunch.

It was so obvious that the black haired girl was in a good mood.

Pinkie smiled, happy to see that Rys is smiling her old smile again. "Excited for later, huh?"

She quickly nodded. Of course, she is.

In spite of Bled and Rys having a bad start with one another, they soon learned to accept each other as their mates. Rys looked away with a blush afterwards.

Maybe she was acting too excited and happy like she already... Sighs.

Pinkie giggled. Unfortunately for the two girls, crazy demon possessed Jace appeared behind them, and as always he got a huge smile plastered all over his face when he saw Rys.

"Good," he stated as his eyes landed on the mark he created in her neck, causing for a frown to form in her lips.

Gifted with five mates, yet only one is okay - how can Rys be so blessed? She let out a sigh as she remembered her promise to tell her mates about the truth. So it's time now. Maybe after she told this crazy demon, he might get angry with her, which was totally okay.

Jace might even ignore her after this.

A sly smile went across her face, causing for Pinkie to give her a puzzled expression. Meanwhile, Jace wasn't so observant about it. He just smiled wider because his mate smiled. Rys gave her friend a look.

"You can go ahead first. Jace and I have something to talk about."

A knowing look formed on Pinkie's face after a while of staring at her friend. The blondie later gave out a nod and left the two people. Sighing, Rys looked over to Jace with a grave expression. The demon tilted his head.

"Are you accepting me now?" Jace asked, his eyes shimmered in happiness.

She shook her head. "No."

Disappointed Jace frowned, but soon his face glowed. "Are you going to kiss me?"

"What a weird question, but no," she said.

"Instead, I'll tell you a secret that I have been hiding for a long time."

      Crossing her arms, Rys gave him a straigh face as she whispered the truth with no emotions, "I have five mates."

     I have five mates other than you. Jace looked at the girl with a sudden emotionless face. Rys felt fear forming, and for a second she thought that demon is devising a plan to kill her. But it took an unexpected turn.

      He laughed.

     He was laughing, yet it sounded so forced. In other words, he wasn't pleased with what she said. In other words, she's dead. Rys gulped when he gave her a sickening gaze of adoration.

     "I know," he whispered.

      I know, it echoed throughout her mind. Her black eyes widened as soon as those words processed in her mind. Rys gawked at him, surprised.

      He gave her a forced smile. "-But I don't care."

"My plan didn't change at all. You are mine, only mine, Rys."

In the end, I will have you all to myself.