Part 80

Part 80

~~~

Rys softly and blushingly sighed to herself. Her heart was still loudly thumping inside her chest despite the moment was finally over.

    Aish! That damn Jace.

    He pretended to be sick, so that she can bring him into the clinic. But when they're about to head there, that sneaky demon pulled her with him as he went inside an empty room.

     It could be the janitor room because Rys had observed that the room contains cleaning materials and the uniforms for janitors.

***

"You're mine, right?" Jace suddenly went serious as he possessively grabbed her in the arms as he asked those words in a dark voice.

     Rys shivered. As she doesn't know what to do, what's with him anyways? He knows that she has other mates, so she can't be selfishly claimed by him alone.

     "I thought you understa-"

     "F*ck!" Jace angrily shouted at her. His gray eyes were lighted with anger and selfishness. The man is a damn demon for hell's sake. He doesn't share.

     She's his.

     For f*ck's sake!

    "You don't understand me, mate," he whispered after screaming that curse as he noticed that he frightened the girl a bit. Jace wanted his beloved mate to realize that he's a demon. He won't change his ways just because of a girl.

     He'll always be a demon.

    A bad bad demon.

    "I'm selfish. I only want you to be mine and not theirs," he growled as he stared at her with too much emotions.

    Rys softly whimpered. Of course, what did she expect? For them to be nice to each other? For no one to get mad? She sighed as she cannot bare to meet his eyes anymore.

     "I'm sorry," she whispered.

     Teary. T^T

     Jace got taken aback by her tears.

     No.

     No. Why the f*ck is she crying? He doesn't want her to f*cking cry? He only want her to realize that he isn't fine with all of these. Quickly, he leaned in his face to hers and licked those tears away.

     Licked?

     Well, couldn't he?

     Despite being salty, it got that sweetness taste to it. Jace continued to wipe while the human girl stood there, shock. Rys later yelped as her mind finally comprehended what happened.

     Jace smirked. "No need to cry. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at fate and those damn extras."

     Rys couldn't respond.

    He just licked her face (O_O) Uh, uh. She stared at him with a blank expression. She doesn't have anything against with it, but-

     Ew!

     Instantly, she harshly wiped her red colored face with her hands as tried to vanish those wet feeling away. Even when Jace's in front of her, the human girl continued to do so.

     "Don't lick me again!" she stammered, blushing as hell after all those wipings, as Jace gawked at her with a puzzled look. After exclaiming those words, she left him as she attempted to ran as far as she can.

    Jace gawked at the door.

    Puzzled.

    But not hurt.

    Jace cannot help but laugh at her funny reaction after licking her face several times. So that's her weakness, huh? He grinned to himself, feeling silly and happy, as his heart skipped a beat at her cute disgusted face.

     So pretty.

***

Rys tried to calm her stupid heart down as she tried to focus to her teacher. But she cannot as she kept on remembering that damn stupid scene. Jace. That sneaky dude.

     "I'll f*cking ask Bled to kill him if I can't handle him any longer," she whispered as she, for the last time, rubbed her temples and shook away those damn disturbing thoughts.

A/N: 104k views?! Aw~ thanks for continuing to read this, guys.
And if you're still reading this. I love you so much for not leaving 😘
For a moment, I got writer's block.
Cause writing reverse harem stories is so hard, and I have lot more ideas that I'm excited to write about.
Well, Jace is one mean demon. 🙃
As for now, wait for more updates. Hihi~ expect my Dragon to show up in the later chapters, and we're nearing the ending.
What kind of ending will you expect for the story anyways? 😘