Serenity

Astrid

Sometimes, I go to the cove in the evenings. It's really peaceful and quite beautiful. I would sit at the edge of the lake and just think.

About what? I don't know, but it's super relaxing.

Right now, i'm here, kind of exhausted from all the day's events. Racing, running, screaming and punching.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I concentrated on the sounds of dragons roaring in the distance, but a loud thump distracts me.

I look around me to find the Night Fury. I turn my head back and roll my eyes. "Hiccup, what are you doing here?"

"I didn't see you all day" He says softly.

"Yeah, neither did I." I huff in an annoyed tone.

He hesistates before he chooses to sit next to me and pulls me close into a side hug sitting position.

I don't mind...I think.

He places a hand under my chin and forces me to look into his eyes. My breathing has just stopped, because we are unbelievably close to each other. He closes his eyes and leans his forehead agaisnt mine, letting out a deep sigh.

Toothless gets comfortable too and lays down far away to the side.

I wasn't expecting anything more until Hiccup drops his hands to my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I let out a yelp in surprise and he chuckles. "I can do anything I want with you baby."  And Suddenly, he kisses me.

At first it was gentle and very sweet, until we decided we were too hungry to stop. We collapsed onto the grass, as we made-out for about fifteen minutes.  We stop to breathe and smiles spread across both of our faces.

"Nothing can come between us. My duties will always be a pain, but I will always try to make time for you,"

I responded with a soft kiss to his lips. "How am I supposed to stay mad at you now? I love you so much."

"I love you more--"

"I love you most, m'lady."