Meant to be (last part)

Hayden

Music? Check.

English homework? Check.

Iced Mocha? Check.

Most beautiful and outstanding girlfriend? Definitely a check. We cuddled in my room, studying for finals.

Monday was great. We managed to shut down Snotlout and friends.
So what if she was the most gorgeous nerd ever? She was mine now.

"I don't care about what anyone thinks." She suddenly said, taking off her earplugs and shutting down her laptop.

"Me neither. " I murmured, kissing her. I pressed her closer into my chest as I beside her and fell into a blissful sleep.

I don't hang out with the gang anymore.  The were not worth any of my time. Athena and I spent it all together, getting to know more about each other.

Prom came and went, graduation too. Everyone went their seperate ways.

Well, except for Athena and I. We moved in with each other and had a lot of fun just doing so.

I found a great job and Athena managed to work at an animal shelter and from there, we had the most exuberent puppies on the planet.

Toothless and Stormfly.

We got engaged and then married. The gang didn't even show up at our wedding. Which is totally fine by me.
She was the most beautiful bride I had ever laid eyes on.

Everything was going finely and smoothly. Well, until a very unsual bump unexpectedly showed up.

The end.