Meant to be (1)

Totally inspired by: vampire_knight_27

Hayden

"I don't know...maybe being attracted to her is wrong." Snotlout said, nudging me with his elbow as we walked down the hallways towards Chemistry class.

"And I don't care. We understand each other perfectly. She listens to me, not like everyone else. The gang may be popular, but that doesn't mean I can't have a crush on Athena." I argued.

"I dunno boss...I don't support your choice of girls. " snotlout sighed disappointedly and walked away.

Who cares about what he thinks?
Athena may well...be the nerd, but she isn't a nerd.

Blonde hair...stunning blue eyes, a precious smile and a beautiful personality.

She didn't wear glasses, she didn't look anything like a nerd, but she had straight A's. Everyone was just jealous of her, but I could feel it, she was the one.

Those countless nights of us meeting up at a random cafe down the street and just talking, confessing and caring, it got me thinking. Just as I entered Chemistry class, I spotted the gang seated at the back. Snotlout, Ingerman, the twins and Heather.

"Hey guys." I greeted while I settled down between Heather and Ingerman. All of them said hi except for Snotlout, who ignored me completely. I took out my notebook and waited patiently for class to start.

Just when my life was heading in the direction of shit, a miracle occured.
Athena walked into the class, smiling brightly and taking a seat infront of mine.

"Hi guys." She waved and greeted sweetly. The gang ignored her, only I said "Hi." back.

There was a bit of hurt reflected in her eyes, but she quickly covered it up.

The gang? Friends?

More like assholes for life.

I kept staring at her, thinking about what we could do together if we ever accepted each other. I needed to talk to her after school.

A/n Damn I feel like doing a face reveal. Should I? Kind of depends on you guys.