Dark Intentions ( part 1 )

A S T R I D

Since I blacked out, I remembered abosulutely nothing. I'm here now, in a dark cavern. Well, looks like I have been kidnapped.

Again.

This place was so dark...the howls of wild animals echoed off the walls as a shiver went down my spine.

Clearly not a viking-friendly-area.

The guy that captured me was slender and pale, his face hidden behind a mask. I was laying on the stone cold ground, shivering. The cavern was dimly lit with a few torches. There was hardly any furniture except for a bed, desk, chair and some junk hoarded by the side.

Ouch. My sides kind of hurt. It must have been when his dragon literally dug his claws into me and flew away with me happily.

I didn't move as I watched what he was doing. Mr Creepy started bringing out ropes, chains and whips. "Oh my gods..." went through my mind as I realised what this guy was going to make me go through.

"I know you're awake, Astrid." Mr Creepy purred, staring at me dead in the eyes. I gasped and backed away, feeling intimidated by his demeanor.

"Your chief, back on berk," he starts, continuing to tie the ropes into knots. He violently pulls it together, glancing around his shoulder slightly.

I gulped. "What about him?" I asked, daringly.

"He had something I wanted." He shrugged and turned his head back around.

"What did he have?" I didn't really want to know the answer.

"You."