Sacrifice (1)

HTTYD 3 TIME

POTENTIAL SPOILERS

HICCUP'S POV

"You knock out our dragons, we knock out yours." I said.

Astrid held up her axe in a ready position, as she eyed Grimmel carefully. He held a sword out, ready for combat.

"Your dragon can't help you now." Astrid snapped.

"So can't yours."

Grimmel smirked, pointing towards their unconcious dragons; Toothless, Stormfly and the Lightfury. They laid not too far from the confrontation.

My heart tugged with worry as I eyed them for a second. Fuming, I unseathed Inferno and pointed it at the white-haired lunatic.

"You can't waltz into The Hidden World and just start killing dragons. It doesn't happen here. Or anywhere we are. You're insane." Astrid accused.

"Your days of hunting Night Furies are over. I don't care that they killed off your entire family. They were wild animals." I growled menacingly.

Grimmel frowned. "You amaze me Haddock and yet yours wasn't."

"What are you saying-"

"Taking the side of dragons instead of your own. They deserve to die for what they're kind had done."

Grimmel gestured to Toothless and Luna.

I breathed in deeply.

"Your dead chief did a bad job." He smirked, twirling his sword once.

My thoughts were consumed with rage as I widened my eyes in disbelief.

"Rumour has it that your little buddy there was the culprit. Yes?" He smiled knowingly.

"Enough! You're a sad excuse for a viking. Yet alone a person. Leave now. This is a dragon sanctuary. You have no right; at all!" Astrid cried.

"Whats with all the talk anyways? I'm still taking those Night Furies lives, no matter how long it takes; I promise you i'll get in there and take all their lives."

Grimmel shrugged."Sanctuary or not."

"Leave." I stepped forward, as I clenched onto Inferno and raised it to his neck.

"All right, All right." Grimmel put his hands in the air for a moment before turning around and walking away.

Astrid dropped her axe and exhaled. We watched Grimmel recede into the thick forest. Suddenly, he stopped walking.

"You should know," He raised his voice for us to hear.

"I never- play nice!"

In a quick motion, he had brought back his arm and thrown a knife, that was heading right in my direction.

Astrid's reflexes were quicker than mine. In one swift motion, she moved infront of me and brought her hands around my neck and pulled me close.

She took the knife to the back.

---------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 out before the trailer drops is about 23 hours!

Also NEW COVER! ENJOY!