piece by piece (last part)

Final part for piece by piece.

HAYDEN

"Umm...What are you guys doing up here?"

My eyes widened at the sight of Jorgenson, Ingerman and the twins all trying to go through my door at the same time.

"We saw you drag Astrid up here!" Ruff exclaimed, falling over onto her twin.

"Not that we were spying on you guys." Tuff forced a smile, pushing his sister off of him.

Jorgenson rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Astrid, we're worried about you."

I looked towards the girl as she shook her head. "Guys I appreciate it but..."
Astrid sighed.

"Mason doesn't deserve you. Stay away from him, we'll protect you. We're you're friends." Ingerman piped up with determination .

"No she has to go to the police." I said.

"That too." Jorgenson nodded.

"Correction, you were my friends. That was a long time ago...things change-"

"You changed, Astrid. Mason snatched you away from us. Changed you." Ruff said sadly.

Astrid closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.

"We miss you, we want to help." I said pleadingly, taking her hand in mine.

"I- I want to go home." She whispered as she dropped my hand.

The gang had disappointed looks as Astrid pushed past them and walked out the door.

"I'll take her home."

Later

"Thanks for the ride Haddock." Astrid smiled slightly as she leaned through my car window.

"No problem Hofferson." I shrugged.

"I wish you guys could see that I don't need help, that would never work. You have to respect the fact that I love Mason and wish to be with him." She looked into my eyes.

As I looked into hers, I saw longing and genuine fright.

Disbelief washed over me.

"Astrid-"

"Goodnight Hayden." And with that she turned around and entered her house.

My grip on the wheel tightened as anger consumed me.

I turned on my ignition and sped to Berk's police station, ready to fight for her freedom.

That was bad 😂 basically Astrid is too attached to Mason despite everything. Hayden will go to the police, and the outcome is for you to imagine. Lost my inspo for "piece by piece" tbh.

Will be starting new oneshot stories ❤