Electric LOVE

Modern

Hunter

Going to rock concerts with Allisa is still the best thing in the world.
Through the music, we would connect with each other on a deeper level and I was excited because tonight wasn't just any other rock concert.

Selena Gomez was in town and we managed to snag two tickets. Allisa looked stunning tonight as well.

Her black ripped jeans revealed her nice legs and her top was dressy and she wore some light makeup. She looked pretty, attractive even.

Every guy that laid eyes on her would be drawn towards her but I would possesively tighten my hand around her waist. "Relax Hunt, i'm not going anywhere." She giggled into my ear.

"They are always staring to you!" I snapped.

"Hush up. Lets just enjoy tonight okay?" She scolded me with a cute smile.

After thirty minutes of waiting, Gomez entered the stage and took over. Her music echoed off the walls and the bass was pumping.

Allisa and I just blended into the crowd, but we sang together and tried to hold Selena's hand from the stage.
She touched my fingers for a second and I started freaking out.

Soon Gomez started singing her slow songs. I looked towards Allisa to find her hands on her chest and swaying to the music, a smile on her face as she watched Selena dreamily.

I couldn't contain myself as I leaned in to give her an innocent kiss.
She kissed me back and I felt her smile through it.

There was an electric feeling I couldn't get enough of. The rest of the night was a blur, but that moment definitely stuck out for me.