A promise

Hey guys!

Heres a shoutout for bumblebee!

She has revamped her stories, and I recommend you guys go and check it out!  Without further adue, here is A promise :)

Hiccup

"This is a promise, that I intend to keep." I whispered into Astrid's ear, as I held her close.

"But you will make sure to take breaks? Be cautious? Eat? Drink? Please remember how long you're supposed to be gone...don't forget my terror mail..." she exclaimed, all in one breath.

I laughed at her little frantic speech.

"Relax Triddy. I'm only going to be gone for two weeks." I said, calling her by her nickname.

"2 weeks? You mean too long..." she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Fine. 14 days." I shrugged, nearly collapsing into a fit of giggles.

"That sounds bette- HEY!" she exclaimed, realising the slip.

She pounced on me and I lost my balance, as we both rolled down a small hill. She landed ontop of me, which kinda hurt alot and in the process, my fin popped out.

"Ouch..." I groaned, holding my stomach.

"Oops. Sorry." She apologised, gripping my arm and helping me stand up.

"You should be." I sighed, standing up straight and pushing the fin back into place.

"All right chief." Astrid winked. "You promised me. Now go."