Dark Intentions ( part 3 )

A S T R I D

"Let. Me. Go. Now." I gritted my teeth, pulling at the chains that were locked at my wrist. They made loud clangs as my efforts to loosen their grip failed miserably.

Mr Creepy only chuckled. "My dear wife, that will not help."

"Wife?!" I exclaimed, shooting up into a sitting position. The bed I lied upon creaked violently as I fell back down on it, the shackles not allowing me to even sit upright.

Mr Creepy only shook his head, his mask still on his face. Now that he was closer, that was a great amount of detail to be seen on it. A deep red line was the main attraction of the mask, going diagonally across. The mask itself was black and had hints of yellow near the eye slits.

I narrowed my eyes , trying to look at him in the eye.

He made eye contact first, which freaked me out a little as I let out loud gasp.

"Curious, little one." He tilted his head slightly, examining me.

That was when he placed one hand on his mask and tore it away from his face slowly.

No, it wasn't the face of a monster.

It was the face of a man. He was dashing but I couldn't start crushing on him under these circumstances.
He gave me a blank look as I continue staring at him, unsure how this being was uncapable of catching any girls eye.

My breathing got shorter in breaths as he reached out to tilt my chin up. He brought his face closer to my neck which made me shut my eyes tight.

I could feel him trailing kisses all over my neck and as he went down to my shoulder, I was already shivering, afraid of his intentions.

Fearless Astrid Hofferson?

Nope.

He jerked away suddenly, when a loud crash came echoing throughout the caves that he called home.

Hiccstrid Oneshots ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें