I love yo- haha just kidding

Affinity

"And will you be the key to my heart?" Hunter asked, staring up at me cutely as he kneeled at the side of my bed.

"Hunter stop!" I giggled, as he trapped me in a bear hug. I fought him to get off of me, but my giggling fit made it extremely hard for me.

"Your random speeches of your declaration of love for me never gets old..." I laughed.

"Because I love you so much, all the time and always." He said, nuzzling my neck.

"I love yo- haha...just kidding." I teased, tickling his neck.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, then kissing my cheek.

"Hmm...since you love me so much? Do me a favour?" I asked, looking intently into his green eyes.

"Anything for you." He said dreamily.

"Get your elbow, off my stomach." I winced, pushing him away.

"Oops...sorry Effie." He apologised, using my nickname.

"Firstly, enough with your shinanigans! We are sooo going to be late for Heather's party!" I exclaimed, jumping off of my bed and rushing to the closet.

"Time check?" I asked, releasing my high ponytail.

"7.18pm." Hunter said cooly, collapsing onto my bed.

"Sh!t. We're going to be late Hunter!"

"Not really...just you." Hunter smirked, watching me change into my outfit.

"Perv..." I roll my eyes playfully.

I run into my bathroom like a madwoman to put on my makeup, clutching my dress and slamming the door shut in the process.

"What is the use of makeup?" Hunter yelled.

"Makes me look more attractive." I joked, putting on my eyeliner.

"You're my girlfriend and right now, you look attractive enough." He growled, but I could tell he was smilling.

I quickly finish up my makeup and exit my bathroom with my dress on and ready to go. "God...you look amazing Affinity." Hunter complimented me, wrapping his arms arouns my waist.

Hunter looked good too. His signature leather jacket was the best thing that ever happened to him. Well, besides me.

"Mhm. Enough of sweet talk. Lets get outta here!" I panicked, noticing that the time now was 7.27pm.

Her party started at 7!

I run down the stairs, careful of the steps I took with Hunter behind me.
I snatch the keys from the kitchen counter and threw them to Hunter.

"You drive." I said, pushing open the door with my back.

"Glad to know that you know that i'm still the better driver in our relationship..." he joked, smirking again.

"Asshole." I muttered, smiling ear to ear as I got into his car and we drove away into the night.