"We're collecting moments" ( last part )

Affinity

We were partners.

When high school ended and college started, we were super worried that we wouldn't get into the same collegen, but fate proved us wrong once again!

College years with Hayden were the ones that developed the both of us more. Into the year, Hayden would stare at me during lectures and sit extra closer than usual to me.

I didn't mind it much because I thought it meant nothing. Boy was I wrong!

On a calm night, in Mid October, I had left the party scene to reach out for some quiet time. My shimmery dress twinkled in the moonlight as I leaned agaisnt the balcony railing and thought about my future. Well, when you're in college, you start thinking alot. Alot.

"Affinity?" Came the honey-laced voice. I jumped and turned around only to be facing Hayden.

"You scared me!" I slapped his arm. He chuckled as He took his place next to me.

"Affinity," he started nervously.

"Yeah?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Partners right?" He asked, his green eyes sparkling. I nodded slowly, giving him the wierdest look I could muster.

"Well, partner, I think I have some strong feelings for you that I can't ignore because I see you everyday. I know it's weird, but it doesn't have to be. Yeah yeah, i'm proclaiming my love to you, but you are striking , beautiful and intelligent. Affinity Hofferson, you intrigue me." He finished, tilting his head slightly.

I tilted my head back, unfazed by his words. Honestly, I was expecting that.

"So, Affinity, will you please, please be..." He took my hands into his. "My girl?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

"Of course, you asshole." I giggled, killing the entire mood.

Ahhh. How perfect.

Not.

Now, I have two kids , two dogs and one very handsome husband.

I love my family, and if anyone dares to hurt us, you will be seeing hell for the rest of your pathetic life.