My Special M'lady

Astrid

Heather.

Again.

Berk.

Even though we forgave each other the last time she came, I still don't trust her a hundred percent.

As me and Hiccup walked to the harbour waiting for her boat, he gave me sly look. I looked at him and roll my eyes. He waggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner and I scoffed, crossing my arms agaisnt my chest.

"Yes Hiccup I still am."

"I didn't say anything! But that look on your face.." He laughs.

"What look?"

He raised an eyebrow before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him. "Hey!"

I gave him an angry look but I could'nt help myself and I broke into a smile.

I looked down, hoping he didn't see me grinning.

"Ha! I made you smile." He Says triumphantly.

Hiccup's voice is serious and deep now. "You're my special person." He says as he leans his forehead on mine.

"I lov-"

Before I could even finish the sentence, guess who showed up at the wrong time?

Yeah, you could guess.

"OH MAH GAWDS! HICCUP! ASTRID!BERK!"

Please.

Can you say;

#outsidetheclangirlproblems?

I gave her a fake smile and Hiccup did the same. "OH LOOK AT TOOTHLESS!" Heather ran up to Toothless, petting the black dragon lovingly.

"She's fun." Hiccup said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

I tried holding in my laughther, but I failed and didn't care.

"So Heather would you like a tour around our newly fashioned Berk?"
I asked, quickly preventing her from mounting Toothless which would end up in her spending unescessary time with Hiccup.

I pulled her away and instructed her to mount on Stormfly. Hiccup approached me and said something that had me laughing again.

He gripped my arm, stopping me in my tracks. "Now you two don't go off and do funny things while i'm not around," His breath tickles my ear.

"You're mine, you know." He whispered ever so softly.