Dark Intentions ( last part )

A S T R I D

By that point, I had had enough of his shit. So I decided to play along with his sick game. "Hey! Thats not how you treat a woman, don't you love me?" I growled.

Mr Creepy paused mid air with his knife and stared into my eyes. I caught a glimpse of Hiccup and gave him a small wink. He smiled.

He was breathing hard, still on top of me as he contemplated stabbing me in the chest. "If you are really my husband, how could you kill your own wife?" I persuaded, trying to sound as innocent as I could.

He slowly put the knife at the side of the bed, staring intensely into my eyes. "You are my wife, he is the intruder." He pointed at Hiccup.

"Are you crazy?!" Ruffnut yelled, standing behind Hiccup.

"You need to shutup!" Mr creepy snapped, which caused my anger to boil.

Without his knowledge, I had stealthily slipped one hand out of my shackles. I took the chance while he was glaring at Ruffnut to grab the knife and plunge it deep into his right thigh.

It all happened so fast.

He roared in pain, falling of the side of the bed. Toothtless raced over to me and broke the chains. I jumped off the bed and ran into Hiccup, embracing him tightly.

Mr Creepy grabbed the side of the bed and pulled himself up, blood pouring from the deep cut.  "I loved you!" He yelled, pain evident in his blue orbs.

"I'm sorry love, but I gotta go!" I grabbed Hiccup's hand and started running out of the cavern and into the chanel of tunnels ahead. The gang followed behind, with Fishlegs screaming like a girl.

"Astrid! Slow down! He can't keep up with us." Hiccup yelled, pulling me to a stop.

"No- you don't understand he-" I was interrupted by an ear piercing roar.

We turned around slowly, only to find a huge dragon, an unknown species coming after us. "Oh my Thor, gang! That's a new--" I yanked Hiccup forward without letting him finish his sentence and we ran.

"Seriously Hiccup!? NOW?" Snoutlout groaned.

The purple dragon roared with all it's might as it chased us down to the exit. "Where are the dragons?" I asked, panting heavily.

"The exit." Tuff replied, almost tripping over a rock. "AHHHG! GUYS, IT'S CATCHING UPPP!" Tuffnut screamed, eyes wide.

We made it out the exit, sunlight cascading down the sides of the cave outside. The dragons roared in delight, including Stormfly, who was present. I let go of Hiccup's hand and jumped on her. "I know girl. Lets go." Stormfly chirped happily.

The gang mounted their dragons and took the sky, with the other mighty dragon hot on our tail. "Hiccuppp! It's about to have us for dinner!" Fishlegs squeeked, the dragon narrowly missing Meatlug by inches as it snapped it's jaws down.

"Clouds!" Hiccup ordered, before we rose higher above. "How do we lose him?" Snoutlout asked. Hiccup thought long and hard.

"We trap him. Like we trapped the Deathsong! The caves...turn back! Two riders to one opening. Astrid and I will herd it." Hiccup said confidently, turning back around.

The large dragon slammed into a nearby rock wall, as he missed us while we changed direction. This bought us some time.

The twins took the entrance, while Fishlegs and Snotulout took the exit.

Hiccup and I managed to get the dragon to follow us, into the dark caves once again. After we entered, the twins sealed it off by pushing a boulder to cover the opening.

The dragon's roar echoed througout the tunnel as it was hot on our tails. "Come on!" I urged, making Stormfly go faster.

We made it out and just at the right time, Snout and Fishlegs sealed it victoriously. The huge rock which blocked the exit shifted a little as the dragon trapped inside slammed agaisnt it.

"He won't get out now." Hiccup smiled.

"Lets go home. I'M STARVING!" Snoutlout complained, heading back.

"Thanks for coming after me and dealing with- all of this." I gestured to the gang and the trapped dragon.

"Your welcome m'lady. It was worth it, knowing that you would be my prize at the end of the day."

"I love you."

"I love you too, chief."

THATS IT! It's the end of this book. The other one is already up! This book will be under editing, so expect alot of annoying updates if it's in your library. Sorry 😂 anyways, no more oneshots are going to be published here, it will be in the other one.

I am also very happy to see that once this chapter is published, the book will reach 10K reads, which was my goal! 💓✅

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2017 Update: I can't believe it's at 13K now! 😄 Also, The Torn series is ongoing so expect two more chapters of it before this book goes dark. The only time I update is when i'm correcting mistakes!

///

2018 UPDATE:  Change of plans, i'll be continuing to write oneshots in here ☈❤
Aknowlegdements

Thank you to Samsonite1131 for commenting on almost all the chapters.

Thank you to vampire_knight_27 for being a great reader ♥.

Thank you to linahofferson18 for being a great friend and reader!

Thank you to kathleen_da_bae for commenting sweet things ♥.

Thank you to all of my readers! Thank you thank you thank you!

See you in the next book 😄