Being Selfless (part 1)

Astrid's POV

"Is everyone okay? Anyone hurt?" I yelled, pushing myself up from my unconcious position.

I heard a few moans and groans around me from the gang echo from within the dungeons.

I brought my hand up to my cheek and winced when I felt a cut positioned right above my cheekbone.

"We're good...I think." I heard Snotlout reply.

"Everything hurts!" Tuffnut growled. "Ruffnut's still asleep. She's out cold."

I could hear Fishlegs panicking in one of the further cells and rolled my eyes.

"Someone please calm him down!" I exclaimed, exaperated.

"Astrid are you hurt?" I heard an all too familliar voice ask.

"Just a cut Hiccup. Nothing I can't handle." I reassured, picturing the worried expression probably etched into my boyfriend's features.

I brought my knees up to my chest and raised my head to look around the tiny cell I was trapped in.

"We need to get out of here." I mumbled as a feeling of dread came over me.

We were ambushed and taken captive by a strange man and his team. It had all happened so fast, Neither Hiccup nor I could react quick enough to escape.

The dragons were gone too and I had no idea where they were.

We were woken up infront of the man's throne after being drugged and captured. All six of us were on our knees, secured by his burly guards.

There was also a large audience of his men surrounding us. They were all carrying their own weapons like bludgeons and axes.

After being heavilly drugged, my head felt incredibly heavy and I was experiencing an intense migraine. I was sure the gang was feeling the same.

I managed to lift my head up to glare at the man in charge. He was seated on a large throne made of iron.

He wanted to have our dragons all to himself and to take over our Island, Berk.

I was not having any of it.

"YOU WILL NEVER!" I roared, infuriated.

My drowsiness had faded away instantly and I was running on adrenalin.

I had managed to elbow my guards in their groins simoultaneously, allowing me a split second window to throw myself at their leader and wrap my hands around his throat.

His men pried me off of him soon enough, but not before he back handed me with his right hand which was adorned with gold rings.

It was a horrible stinging pain already, but he did it once more. My cheek split open and my senses were too overwhelmed.

I went slack in his guard's arms, feeling too drained to fight back. I vaguely remember Hiccup and the gang asking if I was all right.

And after that we were all knocked unconcious and brought to this hell hole.

I was snapped out of my thoughts abrubtly when the entrance to the dungeons opened with a loud groan.