Just go

Athena

"Why can't you just come with me?" Hayden argued,leaning against my kitchen counter.

"I don't like Heather." I huffed,sitting on one of the kitchen stools,and burried my face into my crossed arms which rested on the island.

"I would be with you,every second!" He raised his voice,sounding a little irritated.

"Hayden," I sighed, getting up and pushing away stray hair.

"Why can't you just understand?forcing me to go, I feel uncomfortable." I admitted,hugging myself,feeling insecure.

After all those months of harrasment from Heather, Hayden still wanted me to go to her get-together at her place.

Maybe he only wanted to bring me, for 'face' purposes.

He is one of the most popular guys in my highschool...and well...my boyfriend.

I looked at him with a hurt look.

I was torn.

Hayden had a sorry look on his face, after realising he had raised his voice.

"Look...Athena. I'm sorry I yelled baby, I did'nt mean it. If you don't feel like going, then i'ts totally fine." He said, supporting me by my waist.

I wraped my arms around his neck.

"I promise, just this once and I will go for the next party and the parties after." I sighed, thinking about my choice.

"Really?" He asked, leaning his forehead on mine and giving me a small peck.

"Really." I breathe.