It's snoggletog ( Christmas special )

24th December

Astrid

"Hiccup! Get down here." I yelled up the stairs. Hiccup ran downstairs, a flustered look on his face. "What is it?" He asked worriedly.

I frowned. "Why are you so worried?"

"Well, you did yell..." He muttered, a blush forming. I laughed softly as I brought him into a warm hug. "Snoggletog is tomorrow, what could go wrong?"

Suddenly, Toothless came bouncing in and knocked over one of the vases, which landed in the fire pit. Hiccup groaned as he tried to calm him down. "Toothless, slow your roll!"

I giggled, as I opened our front door to reveal Berk covered in white snow. Carols where being sung by children and dragons where flying around, helping my fellow vikings decorate the huge tree.

I smiled to myself, just as Hiccup wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "Best Snoggletog ever." He placed a gentle hand over my tummy, where our little viking warrior was still growing.

"Oh gods don't get too cheesy, Hiccup." I groaned and smiled.

"I'm only cheesy for you!" He laughed.

25th December, the next year

Hiccup

"Mommy!" My little girl yelled, as she ran down the stairs. She jumped onto Astrid, nearly sending my wife falling. Astrid didn't mind though, as she giggled and hugged Athena tightly.
"It's christmas, it's christmas! I want to go to church and pray!" She exclaimed happily.

Astrid and I exchanged glances, a confused one. "Baby, it's not called christmas, it's Snoggletog and we don't pray." I shook my head.

"No! My friend Snotfish said he loves this guy called Jesus Christ and that he is the true meaning of christmas. Jesus matters." She smiled.

Well, I hope you now know the true meaning of christmas: it's all about Jesus, not the presents or the parties!

Hiccup, Astrid, Athena and Toothless turn to face you*

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS READERS!🎄