Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Michael's P.O.V.

"A few?!" Cheryl exclaimed, wide eyed.
I nodded, holding back the embarrassment giggle explosion.

"Well, come on explain!" She urged.

"But that's our business!" I grinned, recollecting those blissful moments.

"Oh I'm sorry, what was that you said to me when I first started working with you when you were just a whippersnapper?!"

I sighed, Cheryl always pulls this one on me.

"I'm waiting." She said as she drummed those long fingernails on the kitchen work surface.

"What's my business is yours and what's your business is mine..." I said in a purposefully whiny tone.

"Thank you. Nah come on tell this gurl some gossip!" She shrieked.

I laughed, shaking my head at her in defeat, "Well...we went out for dinner, umm...we got ready in separate rooms y'know, I had told her to put on something fancy, and...y'know how Grace is all about the jeans and T-shirts right?" I asked Cheryl.

"That gurl and them jeans..." she laughed.

I laughed along and carried on, "Well, when she was ready she came out wearing this beautiful dress Cheryl, it was wonderful, short, silver, she had her legs on display, those legs, she got them legs! She had done all her makeup so nice and ugh god Cheryl, she looked...she looked..."

"Sexy?" Cheryl finished my sentence.

"Hell yeah." I grinned before continuing, "So I-I couldn't keep my hands off her, she looked so good...and then, in the limo on the way to the restaurant, I disintegrated and I just...kissed her, making out...roughly and... then I did a stupid thing...I don't know why, it-it just slipped out! I told her...that- umm...I wanted her..."

"Well I'll be damned! Mike! You horny!" She chuckled that throaty laugh as my jaw dropped wide open.

"I am not!" I protested.

She raised an eyebrow, "Kid. You told the gurl you wanted to have sex and-"

I cut her off, "I said I wanted her, actually."

"SAME THANG!" She argued as I buried my face in my hands, "Now if you want to have sex with the gurl, you can't deny she makes you horny. Am I right?"

"Cheryl I-"

"Am. I. Right?" She demanded.

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth, "Yes. And she frustrates me so much, she's there, being all flirty and naughty and teasing the hell outta me, making me want to just...just..."

"Fuck her." Cheryl said, less of a question, more of a statement.

I gasped at her language but agreed, "Yeah. But...I dunno Cheryl it's just...well firstly, it's too soon! And then...then I don't even think I'll be able to go through with it..."

"Woah hang the hell on here boy! I am tired of you saying that you all scared of getting intimate and stuff! Because you ain't! I know you ain't! It's all in that curly haired head of yours! If you were that scared the gurl wouldn't even be able to turn you on! Her touch would repulse you but instead you're craving it and walking around with a big ass boner! You know what your problem is, you're nervous, this is your first real relationship, everything's new to ya, also your self consciousness, pop that bubble boy! And I ain't talking about Grace's bubble, I'm talking about yours, step outta your comfort zone, you do it with your job so do it with your personal life!"

I was flabbergasted by Cheryl's wise words, she was absolutely right, all this sexual talk had also made me think about that dream, maybe Cheryl could analyse that?

"Cheryl? The other night...I had a dream..."

"You had a dream? Like whatcha want me to say about that? Congratulations?" She said sarcastically, I gave her an unimpressed look.

"No! Like...a dream about Grace and myself..." I hinted.

"Oh. A sex dream?!" Her voice becoming higher as she became more interested.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and nodded slightly.

"So come on, what happened?!" She pushed.

"Well...for starters it's hell because Grace knows I had a sexual dream about her because I woke her up and-"

"You woke her up?! My my my kid sounds like she can get them moans outta ya!" She laughed.

"Cheryl please..." I hissed shyly, she held her hands up in defence as I carried on.
"So...don't tell her what the dream was about okay because she doesn't know yet! You promise?!" I pleaded.

"Promise!" She nodded.

"Okay, good. So it started out normal and stuff, kissing...and then I remember her whispering 'relax' and the next thing her hand was in my underwear and...and she was touching me and...god it felt good! But then I started to touch her and-and she took her clothes off and I saw her naked body and she took my shirt off and my pants and my underwear and suddenly I took control of her and...I-I got on top of her, I started to explore her body and she began to moan and I remember me whispering in her ear 'let me have you...' so she nodded and then everything seemed to blur out and there were just a few seconds of us having sex but I remember the feeling...and...moaning so loudly, which is probably what woke Grace up but that's when I also woke up all sweaty and stuff...damn it felt so real...but I don't really wanna talk about what happened after that..."

I finally looked up at Cheryl, she was grinning wildly, suddenly she grabbed a towel and began to fan my face with it, "You look hot Mike! All that dream sex doing stuff to ya?! Sounds to me you definitely wanna take her kiddo! But please, do me the honour in telling me what happened after that" she smirked.

((A/N hello! Welcome to the third book of BCWYWF, just to clear some confusion up, this isn't like a sequel or anything. It's exactly the same story line and is just carrying on from the same spot where the last book ended. It's just a new book because there's a 200 part limit <3  there will be longer chapters as a lot of you have been requesting. I really hope you enjoy this, thanks so much <3))