Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
I giggled, the idea of being alone with Michael excited me, it would be the first time since he surprised me at my house that we wouldn't have any bodyguards hassling us.

"I love it. I love that idea!" I laughed, jumping on him and hugging him tightly.

He started to chuckle too, "Me too! So, I'll go call Ray to come pick us up, pack some stuff, yeah?" He winked before going back into his room.

I silently squealed when he was gone, for some reason I was so excited! This was just the right thing I think we both needed after what had just happened.

I packed an over night bag, getting out some pyjamas, some jeans and a T-shirt for the next day and getting my toothbrush.

I applied some natural makeup before packing what I had just used, and pushing my hair up into a messy bun, I wasn't going to bother getting changed or packing anything fancy to wear, with no bodyguards around I couldn't imagine us being able to go out anywhere, which I didn't mind at all.

I started to put everything into a bag before a...naughty...thought crossed my mind. I eyed up the pyjamas I had gotten out.

We'd probably be sharing a bed so...what would happen if I 'forgot' my pyjamas and had to sleep in some slightly provocative underwear?

Would he insist on sleeping elsewhere?
Would he resist and pretend like nothing out of the ordinary was happening? Would he take the hint?
I grinned to myself before putting back the pyjamas.

Before travelling to America I had taken myself on an exclusive shopping trip where I had visited Victoria Secrets...I think it was time to delve into those goodies.

I tiptoed over to the secret door and could still hear him on the phone, to Ray this time.

I giggled as I entered the walk-in closet and found the vibrant pink Victoria Secrets bag that I had stashed right at the back so he wouldn't be able to find it.

I had bought quite a lot from there so I had plenty to choose from, but for now, seeing as though Michael had never actually seen me in just underwear, I was going to choose something pretty tame, so settled on some small fitted black hipster style underwear and a matching black bra...I didn't want to give the man a heart attack...yet.

I packed the Victoria Secrets underwear, making sure to hide it well inside my bag, I couldn't help a cheeky grin being spread across my face.

Again, I went over to the secret door and listened for a couple of seconds, I could no longer hear him speaking on the phone so I quietly knocked and awaited and answer from him.

"Come in!" He called.

A giggle escaped me...oh, I could not wait to see his reaction later!

I went into his room and he looked like he was just finishing packing his own bag.

He turned to me, smiling, "All packed and ready to go?"

"What, now?" I asked, smiling widely.

"Yeah! I know it's like super early in the morning and stuff but, to be honest, I wanna get out of here for a bit..." he said as he lugged his bag over his shoulder, "Ray is on his way, he'll only be a few minutes...I'll get your bag for you."

"What are gentleman you are, Mr. Jackson." My voice unintentionally raspy.

He giggled and kissed me on the cheek on the way to collect my bag, "I do try, my Lady." He put on a somewhat posh English accent.

I made my way downstairs...I caught sight of the door Jermaine came through...then realised the floor was still covered in smashed glass.

Flashbacks of the night before began to haunt me, but I tried my best to shrug them off as I heard the limo purring up the driveway.

I went outside and greeted Ray as he exited the car.

"Ray! Haven't seen you in a few!" I high fived him.

He tipped his hat to me, "Miss Grace! Ahh, I am a busy man!"

"Busy doing nothing!" Michael interrupted giggling, he locked the Neverland door behind him.

"Now that is not true!" Ray chuckled.

Michael heaved our bags into the boot and said with a distinct masculine tone, "So, Ray. Destination 7. Got it?"